Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Check out Fan of the Week JardyOfSuburbia. He gets a second week since GDC was down for most of last week. Sorry, Jardy!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If Green Day can teach you a song what song would it be?

Posted · Report post

I got a guitar for Christmas and Im trying to learn some songs and I thought damn I wish Green Day can teach me..

So if Green Day could ever Personally teach you a song, which song would it be?

(-and it doesnt have to be just guitar. Bass, drums, harmonica whatever instrument you hear in their songs!)

Posted · Report post

At this moment Missing You

Posted · Report post

I have never learned drums yet and maybe I could have Tre as my teacher, that would be fun as hell. I know most of their stuff on guitar anyway and I think I could have a lot of fun learning drums from Tre.

Posted · Report post

C Yo Yus by Fifteen, because fuck me there ain't a tab in existence for it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

DRB!

Posted · Report post

I'd like Billie to teach me Good Riddance the way he plays it live nowadays.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dirty Rotten Bastards, Billie has to teach me the secret of that guitar solo that seems impossible for me

Posted · Report post

Bass line of Longview and No Pride

Posted · Report post

Would be cool if Mike could teach me how to play/write awesome bass lines in general. Definitely "Stuck With Me" if it had to be a particular song.

Posted · Report post

I already know how to play it but learning Longview from Mike Dirnt personally would be amaaaazing.

Posted · Report post

I wish I could have lessons with Billie to learn how to play Dirty Rotten Bastards and the piano part of ¡Viva La Gloria!; bass lessons with Mike to learn the bass line of No One Knows and Longview and lessons with Tré of drums in general.

Posted · Report post

a lesson by Billie Letterbomb and Wild One, Mike Longview, Stuck With Me , Tre any Green Day song

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna close this, you got several answers. Also it's turning into a lost thread.