Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
We're having a photography contest where you guys send in a photo that describes what that time of year means to you. Only one week left to enter.

Photo

Getting Ready for GreenDay returning to NewYork Aprl7th!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

RobDFlra

RobDFlra
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined Jan 13, 2013
  • 0 rep

Its time to get our chance, once again, to see GreenDay shred on stage at the barckaly's center Arena in Brooklyn NewYork(believe the hype lmao) I have and was lucky to be in attendance at the Oct27 2011, and Sept 15,2012 shows, oh my fuckin god I was not disappointed. I also wanna commend Billie Joe for the Vegas show, even though the band on his behalf apologized, I personally feel that  after sept15, that i heart fest really wasnt suitable for them.( just my opinion.)

So we now can reclaim the fact that the cds released by Greenday are def more potent than and like the years before, i am fuckin excited to hopefully get my opportunity to see them Aprl 7th, I do plan to have a date with me at this show, if she cannot attentd, then I am not gonna try and purchase a ticket....I will just show up on the bands behalf and hang around till they come out after their kickass set.

goodluck to recovery from the media and feeling better everyday(Billie Joe, Do not regret a fuckin thing)  I luv this band, still. From  late 93--present

Anyone can check my FaceBook, My name is Rob DeFlora-Scrat, the cover photo is from Oct27,2011.

Edited by RobDFlra, 13 January 2013 - 11:19 AM.

1039Mike

1039Mike
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Joined Jun 25, 2010
  • 89 rep
There's a forum here for discussing shows :). But hae a great time, I think everyone here is pumped! Espically those who have never seen green day live :).
  • RobDFlra likes this

ANJI

ANJI
  • Drenched in Syn!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,765 posts
  • Joined Apr 09, 2009
  • 942 rep

Here's the thread for the show:

http://www.greendayc...re-brooklyn-ny/

Jimmy

Jimmy