Tre - Yellow Vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

lbw87

judging by amazon and the fact it got delayed on there, i have a feeling that hottopics press is delayed as well. hopin for the best though!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm not seeing it on the website.

I also called my local store and they said they hadn't heard anything about it and they didn't see it while going through inventory, but they're sometimes kept in the dark about those things until the last minute so there's a chance that they got some copies in earlier today. I'm leaving in about half an hour to check.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

I'm so fed up with Hot Topic. Not one of these releases has gone smoothly. I just want to order my damn record, is it really so hard to put it up on the website?

I emailed Hot Topic and received this response:

"Hey there Karen!

Thanks for emailing us at hottopic.com!

That is a great question! I am sorry to say that we do not have any official word when the yellow pressing of that vinyl will be release. We hate to keep the Green Day fans waiting but nothing has been announced so far. We would have to recommend checking the web site periodically to see when it will be back in stock."

Back in stock??? I'm fed up too.

I looked at FYE's website and it shows the ¡Tré! LP record for pre-order coming out on 2/12/2013...

I dropped by the record store downtown today and they said they've been told February as well. They must be correcting the misprints. Kind of a piss off seeing as some of us may now have "Drama Queen" twice. If that is indeed the case. :sorry:

Yeah, my local Hot Topic didn't know anything about it. I ended up just getting the yellow Nimrod vinyl that they had, because hey, when will I ever see THAT again?

Maybe, if they are fixing the mispressing, we might get Stray Heart AND Drama Queen.

Hot Topic needs to hurry up, because I got this Hot Cash stuff I got when I bought Nimrod and Dos, and want to use it when I buy Tre and Insomniac.

I'm not sure if I want this. Just listened to my Dookie on Green vinyl, and I know that colored vinyl isnt as good as black, and I want some good listening vinyl, but I also want to collect it, but idk.

I actually just got the yellow printed vinyl for Nimrod today on eBay! I'm pretty excited. Once I have that in my possession I'll have Dookie, Nimrod, 21st Century Breakdown, UNO, and DOS!

I'm not even going to open my vinyls, I'm going to frame them like masterpieces and hang them on my wall like the piece of art they are! Ok, I'm getting to obsessed with this. I am one of the older fans here who actually played vinyl as an X-Kid!

I must have Tre.

I called hot topic and they said if its night there then it's either discontinued or out of stock... HOW CAN IT BE OUT OF STOCK IF IT WASN'T ON THE WEBSITE IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!?!

Sorry, I just really want this vinyl haha

it didnt sell out...relaxxxxx haha

it hasnt been posted online yet

hottopic has terrible customer service. im sure theyre just scripted to tell you that because they have no idea otherwise. everytime i call them, i end up driving the convo more so than them cause theyre so incompetent

just be patient ...im tryin to get in touch w my hottopic contact and see what the deal is but havent got a response yet

it didnt sell out...relaxxxxx haha

it hasnt been posted online yet

hottopic has terrible customer service. im sure theyre just scripted to tell you that because they have no idea otherwise. everytime i call them, i end up driving the convo more so than them cause theyre so incompetent

just be patient ...im tryin to get in touch w my hottopic contact and see what the deal is but havent got a response yet

the executive I talked to at WMG said the vinyl shouldnt have been delayed for Hot Topic

Everyone relax. Please. It'll be out next month, same time as the "normal" vinyl. GD.com is wrong and I'm about to email Brian about it.

Everyone relax. Please. It'll be out next month, same time as the "normal" vinyl. GD.com is wrong and I'm about to email Brian about it.

Thanks...

just got a response from the guy who does the hottopic vinyl ...

"These havent come in yet, Im trying to figure out when they are coming. Still dont know about Stray Heart."

Will post more if I hear something.

Archived