Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It´s the same video or you made another one??? :happy:

The same video, obviously. :lol::)

Nice video

Thank you so much. :blush:

And guys, I'd like to give Florence a super credit for the flomazing, eyegasmic Super Bille animation. It just adds awesomeness to the whole video. :woot::wub:

And guys, I'd like to give Florence a super credit for the flomazing, eyegasmic Super Bille animation. It just adds awesomeness to the whole video. :woot::wub:

jfdjkgk :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

SO, HERE WE GO. :D I really hope you guys will like the video. :shy: I tried my best. And, if I couldn't add a few photos I'm really sorry. :( I was running out of time and I tried my best and added all the photos, I might have missed a few though, but on the whole, I added them all.

Okay, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE JOE. :wub:

http://youtu.be/tCNAKBkaia8]http://youtu.be/tCNAKBkaia8

*fingers crossed*

OH MY FUCKING JESUS OF SUBURBIA!!!PREETI I LOVE YOU!THIS WAS AWESOME AS FUCK!!I LOVE IT!AND ALL THE #IDIOTS ARE AMAZING!! :wub:

OH MY *dead*

Finally!!! I found myself right when Missing You starts! and btw awesome video!!! :lol:

I hope Bilie will get to see it :D

I already watch it 5 times.... I think I'm the only one who didn't cry (I don't know why I should cry, it's not a sad video), but everytime I had a big goofy smile on my face...

I just post the video on my blog (it's in Israeli site), I hope it's gonna have more views

Amazing video Preetie :D

& OMG Florence! :wub::woot:

P.S: I wish my parents had not taken the modem away so I could've sent my own pics, not the artwork, but it was too late :cry::(

Shared the video in anywhere I could....

:rolleyes:
Say something about it Billie!!

Archived