Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wanted: Acoustic tabs for "Wild One"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

pasalacquaian

pasalacquaian
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Joined Dec 01, 2012
  • 193 rep

as the title says, I'm wondering if anyone knows what the acoustic chords to wild one might be. I'm not asking because I'm to lazy to figure it them myself, I'm asking because I'm not experienced enough on guitar to listen to a song and know how to play it :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post any other green day chords/tabs you might know too. THANK YOU!!!

Tabeeb

Tabeeb
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Joined Nov 18, 2011
  • 182 rep

I was messing around on my guitar and I tried to find the chords for that song. The main riff I think goes Amajor, C#major, Dmajor, Dminor and then A again. That's all I know. Try it! :P

captain peroxide

captain peroxide
  • Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts
  • Joined Feb 20, 2007
  • 6,448 rep

http://tabs.ultimate...ild_one_tab.htm

Please search tab websites for tabs. Only post here if you want something that isn't already tabbed on another site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users