What Is Your Favourite Live Performance By Green Day?

w00t932

my favorites are the fonda from 09 and the echoplex earlier this year. So much energy in both of these shows, especially the echoplex! I cant believe i was lucky enough to attend both of these shows.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really really really like that whole Comp'd performance for some reason. :wub:

I like all the songs of the Comp'd performance too! :happy:

Anything from their show in Nashville, TN on July 31, 2009 because I was there and it makes me feel special.

Tre singing Dominated Love Slave was amazing since the show was in Nashville which is the country music city. I just thought it was funny and pretty ironic haha.

Some of my favorites are Hammersmith 2005 day 1, Noblesville, IN 2000, Milan 1995, Fresno 2005, and Philadelphia 2005

Pinole Valley High School 1990.. because it's so awesome to watch them practically in their beginnings.. knowing what they'll become just in a few years :pinch:

And this one... :sherlock:

^ The Chicago 2009 show was my first (and currently only) Green Day concert I attended! Definitely has a special place in my heart.

This was posted in another thread, and I'm absolutely in love with it.

this is like the only time The Grouch was ever performed live, unless i'm wrong.

That's a hard question! :runaround:

But I think the King for a Day/ Shout performances (and Hitchin' A Ride) are my favorites... :ninja::creep:

Hitchin' A Ride at Milton Keynes :whistle

this is like the only time The Grouch was ever performed live, unless i'm wrong.

you're wrong.

it was performed over 40 times.

you're wrong.

it was performed over 40 times.

that's one thing i have learned today, thank you... i didnt know that. haha :)

For me, it would definitely have to be hearing Stuart and the Avenue in December of 1995 (I know I've mentioned it before in other threads). That was my very concert, and it was a life changer. I loved the vibe and freedom and I felt during that show. To put a long story short, I was discovering who I was at that time. I'm proud to say that I have been a hardcore Green Day fan ever since (and show no signs or intention of stopping now).

This is just downright history right here.

And For some reason i've always liked this one a lot. I guess it's because we don't see 86 performed live really. But you can tell the passion is just this there. Haha Letterman: "everytime this band is on they scare the crap out of me"

Bullet in a bible. I saw it when I started getting into green day, and it made me want to see them live.

The show is a spectacle, and I love the documenty parts too.

Not to speak for the OP, but I think people should post individual song performances, because if you say your favorite concert chances are gonna be you'll say a show you've gone to :P

Just imagine when they return to the stage. What will Billie Joe say? The applause will go on forever. Will he "shut the **** up" and take a swig of beer? Will he politely say thank you, and starting playing? It will be amazing, whatever happens. That will be my favorite green day live moment. the return of Billie Joe.

Just imagine when they return to the stage. What will Billie Joe say? The applause will go on forever. Will he "shut the **** up" and take a swig of beer? Will he politely say thank you, and starting playing? It will be amazing, whatever happens. That will be my favorite green day live moment. the return of Billie Joe.

I think it's pretty safe to say he won't...

This

- hes so emotional its awesome. 3:47 has always stood out to me, its just... perfect

or

Pinole Valley High School 1990.. because it's so awesome to watch them practically in their beginnings.. knowing what they'll become just in a few years :pinch:

I was there! That is something I will always remember. This video is just too cool

Archived