Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
w00t932

What Is Your Favourite Live Performance By Green Day?

61 posts in this topic

Tough

Unreal. Classic Green Day taking requests.

Went crazy during this.

I miss that show.

I miss that show.

The band literally LOVES CT.

The setlist's we've gotten are insane.

That was an amazing show.

1 person likes this

I think Irving Plaza, especially the Let Yourself Go and Scattered part :happy:

I've never been to a live Green Day show (bucket list) but I was especially impressed with East Jesus Nowhere on David Letterman (and also in the extra SNL footage when Will Ferrell was trying to play the cowbell to it - hah!) They were just so locked in to the song and were this unstoppable force. EJN also has a special significance for me because, coming from Oklahoma, the buckle of the Bible belt, there are a lot of "religious" people here, churches on every corner. I'm a Christian but this song still holds a lot of truth for me.

Woodstock 94

I'm going to be really cliche...and go for the BIAB Minority performance. Not that I was there (I haven't seen them live YET), but of all the live clips I've seen, there's not one that beats this. I mean, I found it exhilarating to watch from my desk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOOA7ajSXo

Definitely 86 llive on Letterman.

One of mine is Letterbomb from rock and roll hall of fame. It's probably not their best musically but there's so much emotion poured into it, and it's totally badass

1 person likes this

Is my city, but i not was here :(

It's kinda a full concert but it's so nice, it reminds me why Green Day is such a great live band!! <3

If you don't want to/have the time to watch the full video, skip to about 23mins then you'll notice! <3