Green Day Songs Dookiefied®

Dookiefied

You're not forcing your music on anyone, indeed. You're just sharing your creations :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a mod could move this thread into the Brink of Your Vision subforum if that would make you feel less spammy. that place is full of people bumping up their own work.

Maybe a mod could move this thread into the Brink of Your Vision subforum if that would make you feel less spammy. that place is full of people bumping up their own work.

What does bumping mean?

And, Tman684, do you think you could make a compilation of his Dookiefied Guitars songs? I know you said you haven't downloaded them yet, but...

Danny, I have some words for you:

Man, stop worrying about shit like that. I'm fan of your music before your boom of popularity with the dookiefied tracks, and I REALLY know that you don't have to prove to anyone the great musician that you are. BUT, and I told you before, you need some promotion, and since we don't have any kind of underground MTV, stop thinking and worrying about "spammy" threads. For me, at least, it's a valid way of promotion. And we know that you need that.

Respect ;)

What does bumping mean?

And, Tman684, do you think you could make a compilation of his Dookiefied Guitars songs? I know you said you haven't downloaded them yet, but...

Yep, that's on my list. :)

Yep, that's on my list. :)

Cool. :) What does bumping mean?

Cool. :) What does bumping mean?

when something's older, and may be a couple pages back, but you post in it, "bumping" it to the first page.

seriously, everybody is glad to discuss your work here and give you compliments (and shit :D ) for it. gdc wouldn't be the same for me without this thread...

if you leave i'm sure another member will update this thread with your videos anyway. :P

mysery and amanda are great btw...

As much I love Dry Ice original version, the piano version is really amazing.

You should do more piano ones!

Yes, I love that version, too. So beautiful!

When I play in Wembley one day I will invite you all to the VIP area and have a big part haha. <3

Will remind you... ;)

NO DON'T YOU DARE TO STOP POSTING THIS HERE :(

GDC is a way more personal way to communicate with the artist (yes, YOU) than Youtube or whatever. Seriously man you're not bothering anyone with your music, please think again about your decision.

If you really do feel like you're bothering people or spamming or anything, I'd suggest you ask a mod to move this thread to The Underground rather than stop posting entirely.

I don't really care because I see everything on Youtube before I come here anyway, but other people seem to want you to continue.

Thank you guys, really means a lot.

I don't know...lately I just felt the thread has lost its meaning somehow and I honestly feel as if I'm just bumping the thread. I don't want to force my music on people lol. I'm sure you guys are subscribed to my Youtube channel and/or Facebook anyways? But I'd love to hang around here on this wonderful forum and chat, I just don't think it has to be about me and what I do. Hope you guys understand.

You guys have been the BEST support from the start and I'll never forget. When I play in Wembley one day I will invite you all to the VIP area and have a big part haha. <3

Really hope you'll keep posting here. Don't worry about bumping the topic. Lots of people really dig what you do. If they didn't, this topic wouldn't have over 1400 posts.

I love how you've got the sound of dookie down perfectly. guitars and drums particularly as they always stand out for me on that record.

Really hope you'll keep posting here. Don't worry about bumping the topic. Lots of people really dig what you do. If they didn't, this topic wouldn't have over 1400 posts.

Wow, how can I resist when God himself has spoken :)

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the support, I really am. I honestly felt a bit like I was spamming the forum and I don't wanna be concidered an attention whore so if it ever becomes too much, just let me know lol. I am glad you guys appreciate the music since I put so much time and effort into this. It is totally worth it!

I don't know if you've seen it already but I've decided to make an acoustic album of Dookie. There are a lot of Dookie covers on Youtube but I'll do it my way, whatever that means lol. No point in just doing the same thing only swapping electric to acoustic. I'll try to make something new and fresh with it. Started recording some demos already and this is what I got for Burnout...we'll see where it ends up :)

Thank you guys!

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the support, I really am. I honestly felt a bit like I was spamming the forum and I don't wanna be concidered an attention whore so if it ever becomes too much, just let me know lol. I am glad you guys appreciate the music since I put so much time and effort into this. It is totally worth it!

I don't know if you've seen it already but I've decided to make an acoustic album of Dookie. There are a lot of Dookie covers on Youtube but I'll do it my way, whatever that means lol. No point in just doing the same thing only swapping electric to acoustic. I'll try to make something new and fresh with it. Started recording some demos already and this is what I got for Burnout...we'll see where it ends up :)

Thank you guys!

Thank you guys!

i like the video you posted of burnout but really dumb question, did you dookiefy misery yet cause i only see the acoustified version

... oh yes... God himself has spoken, because I´ve sent a prayer... or two... :D So, there will hopefully be more Dookie-, Acousti- and Pianofied highlights on this channel. Amen! ;)

I started recording Misery Dookified but stopped to record it acousticly. Don't know if I'll finish recording it. I figured people had enough of Misery lol.

Yeah I thought about Dookifying other bands as well...but then there's always another Green Day song that I really want to do. I wish I had more time to record. I'd live in the studio 24/7 if I didn't have to go to my lousy job lol.

Yeah I thought about Dookifying other bands as well...but then there's always another Green Day song that I really want to do. I wish I had more time to record. I'd live in the studio 24/7 if I didn't have to go to my lousy job lol.

i hear a few people requested minority, you think you'd do that one?

Archived