¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shockingly I think Makeout Party is my favourite so far after the first 7 (I didn't reallly like the preview). It just goes nuts after the second chorus :D

currently listen "It's Fuck time" I loved the studio version and the solo is fantastic! although I think I'll still stick with the live version (just because I'm more use to that one) I think it sound amazing :D

awwww snap..just downloaded it.

This is probably the only time I will ever say this...I am glad I have to go through traffic to get to school today...I shall get to listen to Dos in its entirety... hopefully (:

Great way to start to morning :dance:

Omg, Lazy Bones is just... love. :wub: I still have to get used to it not stopping somewhere in the middle though. :lol:

The same will probably happen with all the other preview songs we've heard on Radio1 :lol:

currently listen "It's Fuck time" I loved the studio version and the solo is fantastic! although I think I'll still stick with the live version (just because I'm more use to that one) I think it sound amazing :D

Gotta agree, it has more "I WANNA FUCK YOU SO HARD THE BED FALLS APART" attitude live. Even if Billies vocals aren't as smooth in It's Fuck Time as other recorded songs, nothing tops this rasp he has when he sings live.

+ the solo in the live version get's me more. don't know why.

i was in love with UNO but....WOW DOS is...Sexxy! Good! Amazing! Perfect. I LOVE IT! let's go party!!!

OMG I JUST ARGUED WITH MY MOM AND I CAME BACK HOME LIKE: "PLEASE GOD MAKE IT LEAKED, IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY!" AND OH MY GOD IT WAS.

:runaround:

Gotta agree, it has more "I WANNA FUCK YOU SO HARD THE BED FALLS APART" attitude live. Even if Billies vocals aren't as smooth in It's Fuck Time as other recorded songs, nothing tops this rasp he has when he sings live.

+ the solo in the live version get's me more. don't know why.

Always the live version of song like those one seems more powerful, as happened with Let Yourself go

Fair to suggest, the journalist at NME who reviewed the album needs to get slapped in the head with a wet salmon for suggesting this was a bad album. Far from it, it's fucking incredible

Makeout Party and WOW! that's loud have been leaked

awesome songs! really makeout party is so sick but I like it and Wow! that's loud is pretty cool

Makeout Party and WOW! that's loud have been leaked

awesome songs! really makeout party is so sick but I like it and Wow! that's loud is pretty cool

The whole album is leaked.

It's so fast. All of it. Swear to God im having a heart attack.

I don't know whats going on at this party Billie, but its gonna kill you :lol:

I'm at Lazy Bones right now, that song is absolutely incredible :o These harmonies in the chorus, holy shit!!!!!!

Archived