Birthday Video for Tré Cool

Florence

Argh wait Danny, you shouldn't have made a sign that said "happy Birthday" too!

Oh well we'll just hope Ratchet makes hers then :lol:

Whaa!

It says both! I felt I couldn't make a sign for a birthday video without saying 'Happy Birthday' :lol: But it says it in small letters at the top :lol:

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, only his forehead :P (not to sound creepy or anything, Danny ... :mellow: haha :D)

Nah you can actually find pics of his whole face if you look through all his pictures

:mellow:

It says both! I felt I couldn't make a sign for a birthday video without saying 'Happy Birthday' :lol: But it says it in small letters at the top :lol:

It kinda ruins my idea tough but I totally see your point! :P

Nah you can actually find pics of his whole face if you look through all his pictures

:mellow:

rrr.png

Just kidding

;)

deadline was dec 2nd right? great i'm way too late :( Aw sorry guys i couldn't make a video but i hope you have enough videos and pics and i'm sure the final video will be great!! i'm really looking forward to it! :)

Okay! I can't appear in the pic because I can't take apic of myself and I'm affraid to ask my mom, but I'll take a pic of the sign and it says 'GDC - DannyDirnt' in it. It says 'Happy Birthday Tré Cool!! He's the best F**KING drummer in the world!'. I tried to give it that home-made cool look. May I edit it with Instagram effects too?

It should actually just say "He's the best drummer in the world!" :sherlock:

but it's ok. SEND IT! :woot:

deadline was dec 2nd right? great i'm way too late :( Aw sorry guys i couldn't make a video but i hope you have enough videos and pics and i'm sure the final video will be great!! i'm really looking forward to it! :)

:( :( aww...

It should actually just say "He's the best drummer in the world!" :sherlock:

but it's ok. SEND IT! :woot:

Send already :lol: Check your mail!

And Pieces, Thibaut (Sorry I don't know your names :lol:) I know you're dying to see me because everyone knows I'm sexy but you'll have to wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm doing it now. :lol:

EDIT: I got it. Thanks! :hug:

I'm gonna write Andres a polite PM in the next 24 hours, asking him if he could put the finished video on GDA on the 9th. :ninja:

Polite like: "HEY FUZZ MOTHERFUCKER PUT THE VIDEO ON THIS GODDAMN GDA SITE WHEN IT'S FUCKING READY

:mad:"
I kid.
:lol: :lol:

I'm doing it now. :lol:

I'm gonna write Andres a polite PM in the next 24 hours, asking him if he could put the finished video on GDA on the 9th. :ninja:

Polite like: "HEY FUZZ MOTHERFUCKER PUT THE VIDEO ON THIS GODDAMN GDA SITE WHEN IT'S FUCKING READY

:mad:"
I kid.
:lol: :lol:

Cool! I hope Tré watches it! Because it will sure be on GDA after all your politeness :lol:

I asked the DJ at my radio station to play a special 3@3( 3 songs with a common 3 at 3pm) for Tre's Birthday and day late since the radio station doesn't do 3@3 on Sunday. My plan this year was a day late for Tre' Cool and also because Green Day would be in AZ December 10th (cancelled.) Anyways he played it today lol he already thought it was his B-Day. I told him his b-day is December 9th and I asked him to play it December 10th as Late Birthday Tre', What would have been an awesome show and a get well Billie. I guess Tre' ended up getting an early birthday here in AZ at KFMA. I also told him either a Green Day 3@3 or an awesome drummer he went along with awesome drummer Tre' Cool, Dave Grohl and Travis Barker.

And Pieces, Thibaut (Sorry I don't know your names :lol:) I know you're dying to see me because everyone knows I'm sexy but you'll have to wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, my real name is Thibaut :)

You got that right !

Sandy :angry ;)

How long? :creep: Haha.

I always thought you just looked a LOT like Mr. Dirnt...and that was you in your profile picture.... :mellow:

or you're just actually Mike Dirnt

:ninja:
I kid...
...not...

EDIT: my beautiful 50 likes mark :P I feel like such a noobie. :lol:

OT but your avatar...OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul forced me to change my ava to this. :lol::rolleyes:

Im too late arent I?

Yeah. Kind of. :lol: The video isn't ready yet, so you can still send it. But I can't guarantee that your video / pic will be in the final video! :runaround:

Paul forced me to change my ava to this. :lol::rolleyes:

That's because it's one of the best avas you have ever made!

It's fuck fucking with my head now.

I know you're dying to see me because everyone knows I'm sexy but you'll have to wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your self-confidence is killing us Danny! :lol::whistle

Yes, my real name is Thibaut :)

You got that right !

Sorry I'm not that used to French names :lol: I know the typical ones like Damien, Simon, Théo...

Sandy :angry ;)

How long? :creep: Haha.

Idk maybe till I can take a pic of myself :P

I always thought you just looked a LOT like Mr. Dirnt...and that was you in your profile picture.... :mellow:

or you're just actually Mike Dirnt

I kid...
...not...

EDIT: my beautiful 50 likes mark :P I feel like such a noobie. :lol:

Oh so I look like Mike? Nice :runaround: :runaround:

Your self-confidence is killing us Danny! :lol::whistle

'Is he ultra violent, is he disturbed? I better tell him that I love him before she does it all over again, Oh God he's killing me!' :P

This thread makes me feel so loved :wub: :wub: I thought nobody knew me that much

This thread makes me feel so loved :wub: :wub: I thought nobody knew me that much

Oh, but Danny you are all over the place :lol:

When you said that I imagined a big mud spot spreading all over a shirt :lol: My mind is so poetic!

Also Flo, just reminder:

Don't forget to upload the video BEFORE Tre's Birthday, like we did with Billie's video...

When you said that I imagined a big mud spot spreading all over a shirt :lol: My mind is so poetic!

Hahaha I would totally buy that shirt :lol:

:wub:

I mean... WHO the fuck didn't speak to you at least once or hasn't seen you on here a couple times? :P

Archived