Green Day Nominated for People's Choice Award - on CBS tonight at 9pm

No Rhyme Or Reason

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm voting for all the categories like a noob. I'm having trouble picking between Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles though... :ermm:

hey everyone! I have something that could help, but you need to:

1) have no life like me

2) want Green Day to win very badly (I think most of the people on GDC can tick the first two XD)

and 3) have an android phone

there's a PCA app you can download here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pca (or just search for people's choice awards 2013), and vote whenever you're bored, or... feel like voting :lol:

I neeeeed them to win this time, I got so mad at the EMA's :pinch: I... dislike LP for reasons. Some of them even make sense.

hey everyone! I have something that could help, but you need to:

1) have no life like me

2) want Green Day to win very badly (I think most of the people on GDC can tick the first two XD)

and 3) have an android phone

there's a PCA app you can download here https://play.google....ails?id=com.pca (or just search for people's choice awards 2013), and vote whenever you're bored, or... feel like voting :lol:

I neeeeed them to win this time, I got so mad at the EMA's :pinch: I... dislike LP for reasons. Some of them even make sense.

May have 1... and definitely have 2. But I don't have a phone :(

But I'm voting right now through internet :)

May have 1... and definitely have 2. But I don't have a phone :(

But I'm voting right now through internet :)

that's awesome as long as you're voting :D

it's just a little suggestion other people can use when they're bored at school or at work

I'm glad to see some people are actually voting, I feel like we have lost the EMA's simply cause no one gave a fuck =/ (sorry, still can't get over my EMA bitterness XD that ceremony sucked)

I'm voting every day (or whenever I remember to). I really hope they win it.

But something to keep in mind, a lot of these award shows are rigged so that whoever shows up gets the award and with Billie's situation, the chances of anyone from the band going are small. I would love it if they went though and Billie made his first public appearance since the meltdown.

I’m at work and when ever I have a free time (or when no one's around :ninja: ) I vote, But my computer here is really old and as soon as I start voting, my computer’s hard just start making really weird noises! I think it might blow up before the voting is over! ;)

But guess what, I just keep voting!

Last night I voted for 2 whole hours while listening to some tunes. It was fun. Great way to pass the time and help Green Day WIN!!

Do that, everyone! The music motivates you to vote more :)

Do that, everyone! The music motivates you to vote more :)

Yaaayy!!! :dance:

But something to keep in mind, a lot of these award shows are rigged so that whoever shows up gets the award and with Billie's situation, the chances of anyone from the band going are small. I would love it if they went though and Billie made his first public appearance since the meltdown.

It would be a good place to appear in public again :wub: Even more if they win! :woot:

I thought it ends today! But it isn't, which is great!!! :woot:

I haven't stopped voting :runaround:

Yep, we have 5 days left!

I've been trying to vote a lot every day - usually when I listen to music for an hour or two. But it's getting really hard right now because of finals and papers.... :dry:

(I have four final exams, three 15page essays, and three presentations. Ugh. But I'll keep voting anyway!)

While we're all obsessing over Tré and the trilogy overall, we should be VOTING FOR GREEN DAY!! They need to win!!

Yep, we have 5 days left!

I've been trying to vote a lot every day - usually when I listen to music for an hour or two. But it's getting really hard right now because of finals and papers.... :dry:

(I have four final exams, three 15page essays, and three presentations. Ugh. But I'll keep voting anyway!)

While we're all obsessing over Tré and the trilogy overall, we should be VOTING FOR GREEN DAY!! They need to win!!

That's awesome; you're doing your best for both! :thumbsup:

And YES, they have to win! :happy:

TODAY'S THE LAST DAY!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, VOTE NOW!!!

It helps if you listen to the trilogy while you do so - it will motivate you to vote more!!

Because they're amazing.

Otherwise, I don't know. The trilogy was pretty ambitious, and Uno and Dos both debuted in the top 10. I think Tré will too.

Voted! But I already voted some days ago... Does anyone know if my "new" vote will count too?

You can vote as much as you want. I've been voting for about an hour every day - but today I'll try to do more!! Listen to the trilogy and vote! :)

You can vote as much as you want. I've been voting for about an hour every day - but today I'll try to do more!! Listen to the trilogy and vote! :)

Oh my god! I will spend my whole day voting!

This is what I need. This is what it's gonna take. This is what it's gonna take. I need every single person here on GDC to FREAK OUT....... But FIRST, I need every single person to go vote vote! Vote vote vote vote! Are you ready?!?

*vote* *vote* *vote* *vote* *vote* *vote*

:lol:

Anyway, I hope Green Day wins this one!

Archived