Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

God dammit Billie, it's 5:50 am and I just wanted to check GDC and then go back to sleep and now am wide awake :angry

But this is so damn exciting :runaround:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and that of course he's ''getting better everyday'' :D

Yeah :) good to hear (in this case read, but yknow xD) it from Billie himself :happy:

No idea what he's talking about, but Billie being mean to Chris Cote amuses me :D

Ahh this just reminded me of this video. At 2:35, Billie: "We started in um pretty much '89 and um, put out, um, an album called uh, 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS8iaTYy150

He should hang his head in shame!

by the way, he also said that Kerplunk! came out in 91, but as far as i know it came out in 92 ...please, someone? :pinch::rolleyes:

I also had tickets to the Salem show.

Dude...right in the feels. I really hope they come back soon

by the way, he also said that Kerplunk! came out in 91, but as far as i know it came out in 92 ...please, someone? :pinch::rolleyes:

Several interviews prove he's not good with numbers, y'know.

Dude...right in the feels. I really hope they come back soon

Me too. I would love it if they went to the Salem Armory again too. I saw them there during the Warning tour.

Me too. I would love it if they went to the Salem Armory again too. I saw them there during the Warning tour.

This was going to be my first show. I was stoked because I got 6 tickets so I was going to go with a bunch of my friends. I really hope they just put Oregon on their tour in march. Salem again would be awesome but right now I'm just hoping for Oregon.

I think those messages deserve a new thread... So great to hear from him! You guys ready?! :runaround:

This was going to be my first show. I was stoked because I got 6 tickets so I was going to go with a bunch of my friends. I really hope they just put Oregon on their tour in march. Salem again would be awesome but right now I'm just hoping for Oregon.

I'm hoping for a smaller venue in oregon or SW Washington.

I damn near fell out of my seat when I saw his posts on Instagram. I'm so glad he's feeling better!

Plus, it's going to be so nice to have another show to look forward to. :lol:

I'm hoping for a smaller venue in oregon or SW Washington.

To be honest I could care less on the size of the venue. Sure a smaller venue means you are closer even if you are in the back but I just want to see them live.

Oh my god, I read like half of the first line of Billie's message and started crying (happy tears, of course). It is SO wonderful to hear that he is getting better every day. Wow. That just made the entire new year brighter. Such a sweet, heartfelt message. :wub: I'm so happy for him I can't even... Even though this has been a tough time for fans, it is nothing compared to what I'm sure he and his loved ones have gone through these past few months. Can't wait to see him and the guys hopefully feeling better than ever this spring.

where are the y'knows??!! :o :@

It's a nervous habit that doesn't tend to come up when you're writing it down. You have time to think when you're writing it down, "y'know", "like", etc fill the space when you're talking so that you have time to think about the next thing you're gonna say.

Billie's posts made me such a happy fangirl :wub:. He's so adorable sometimes >.<.

32687283.jpg

Waiting for Green Day's come back in March 2013!!!

put that in Green Day memes and you'll get tons of rep :lol:

I have already posted this meme on my Facebook page! We are connected in soo many ways!

The most beautiful thing in all of this, i believe, is that he actually cares about us. He cares enough to have written it, taken screen caption (three times) and uploaded all of them :shy:

Yes, just dont push it into stalker territory. The innocent feeling that a celeb cares about you and wham, youre camping on the sidewalk waiting to open the mailbox for him when he goes to grab the sunday paper. a slippery slope

:lol:

No idea what he's talking about, but Billie being mean to Chris Cote amuses me :D

Ahh this just reminded me of this video. At 2:35, Billie: "We started in um pretty much '89 and um, put out, um, an album called uh, 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours".

He should hang his head in shame!

Ha! Of course, he was probably high at the time :lol:

Now I'm thinking Billie is such an asshole for making me this emotionally unstable at 1:45 in the morning. :lol:

Ha! Of course, he was probably high at the time :lol:

To be fair, he has several times insisted that the album is 39/Smooth and not 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours :lol: so I suppose I can see why he had a hard time remembering ;).

Archived