Green Day nominated for two EMAs

elisa

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voting! And I take some pleasure from the fact that on the "rock" list they say the record sales numbers of all but Muse, and Green Day outsold Coldplay by 10m. <3. (I don't care that maybe they've been around longer, this is significant to me D<)

i voted for GD of course..hopefully they will perform there (can you buy tickets for this?)

*edit:

seems like the MTV EMAs take place exactly two days after the release of DOS here in germany ^^ an It's Fuck Time live performance would be epic

Voted for Green Day. Seen them live twice and it was epicness. Not that i was expecting less :lol: I have also seen Muse live but only at Oxegen so i dont think it was the whole experience it could have been for a muse show. They were epic too but gotta go for Green Day!

Hopefully Green Day win these two! Voted!

It's in Frankfurt? Interesting. Let's see, maybe I'll go there? My best friend's addicted to pop music stuff like One Direction, maybe I can convince her to come with me.

Voted. In every category whilst I was there. I really not want anybody to win best male....

i know right? same here haha i skipped that one

I shall see you there then :D That is, if timing is good enough and uni doesn't get in the way and if I can get any ticket.

Yeah, this of course. But it's a Sunday. :D

Just saw that this is on November 11 so they could be there and perform since the American tour starts at the end of November...

they could also play some secret shows :whistle

And this, too.

Voted! :D They are the best Live and the best Rock band, of course!

I hope they will perform at the EMAs!

From NRW? :ermm: It's never too far for Green Day.

Oh wow... I should improve my knowlede of my own country :pinch: Just googled it, Okay, 250-300km is not thaaat far, But don't forget I'm 13 and can't drive on my own :P Let's see. I don't even know how to get tickets for it and what they will cost.

Yeah, this of course. But it's a Sunday. :D

Oh is it? I thought MTV award shows were usally on a Thursday? Well, that's good then :D

Now we just need to figure out how to get tickets.

I watched a documentary on the EMAs once where they showed how they cast their audience. So you had to like "rock out" to the music they were playing (from this point on I had lost all my faith in MTV - if I ever even had any).

So I wonder how they will give away their tickets.

edit: I was just thinking, how the hell is one supposed to survive an entire MTV award show while being there? Just watching it on TV makes me want to kill myself, so how is it gonna be when you're right there? :wacko:

Are there any news yet on who will host this and who will perform?

Vote as much as you can pals. Don't stop voting. I myself do it more thatn a hundred times a day. As soon as I find time I vote

If anyone else wins best live, I will lose all faith in any kind of intelligent human life.

Well, I gotta admit Lady Gaga is pretty good too.

www.mtv-renaissance.com If anyone didn't know... Look what I found! The website's in german, though. (And only for residents of the UK, Germany and France.)

Oh, it didn't even come to my mind that they could play some secret shows in Europe then. Let's hope for a performance or for them winning an award, so that they'll have to come over for it.

www.mtv-renaissance.com If anyone didn't know... Look what I found! The website's in german, though. (And only for residents of the UK, Germany and France.)

I dont even know that band but I just voted and entered the contest... Thanks for the link.

Archived