Fan Tattoos

BeachBum

Got these just after Christmas. That brings the Green Day inspired ones of mine to 7 and 20+ overall.

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 6.14.03 PM_zps

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 6.13.45 PM_zps

My best friend told me that she's probably gonna tattoo "Still breathing" on her arm and I'm screaming out of happiness.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Marki. said:

That looks great, love the design!

Thanks! Took me a while to figure out how to do this. AI cover was clearly not made to be on a white background :lol:

• Like 1

Damn, just read this whole thread for the first time and now I'm thinking a Billie portrait could be something for my first. I mean, it's one of few things I know I wouldn't get bored of seeing every day... :ninja:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Damn, just read this whole thread for the first time and now I'm thinking a Billie portrait could be something for my first. I mean, it's one of few things I know I wouldn't get bored of seeing every day... :ninja:

can confirm you don't get bored of seeing it if u get one

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

can confirm you don't get bored of seeing it if u get one

Good to hear! I really like the idea of having his beautiful smile with me everywhere :wub: 

2 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Good to hear! I really like the idea of having his beautiful smile with me everywhere :wub: 

what picture would you get?

14 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

what picture would you get?

Oh jeez I don't even know. That's my problem, I'm so picky/scared of getting it wrong it would have to be absolutely perfect. But I do like these,

Spoiler

tumblr_nmgj79Du491u4zm64o1_500.jpg

9f40ee2e547a4548a32234cf9ce75320.jpg

or even my profile pic or one the numerous stage ones from this tour where he lights up like the happiest man on earth.

It won't happen anytime soon anyway though, but that's definitely a seed planted :lol:

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Oh jeez I don't even know. That's my problem, I'm so picky/scared of getting it wrong it would have to be absolutely perfect. But I do like these,

or even my profile pic or one the numerous stage ones from this tour where he lights up like the happiest man on earth.

It won't happen anytime soon anyway though, but that's definitely a seed planted :lol:

whatever you pick you'll end up loving - you should go for it.
just make sure you pick a good artist, i've seen some ~~questionable~~~ billies around

6 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

just make sure you pick a good artist, i've seen some ~~questionable~~~ billies around

Yep, it seems like that's the key! Appreciate the encouragement/discussion btw :happyhands:

Not to go on but I found a guy that, in his own words, 'does mostly realism' and 'loves doing dog portraits' (my dog that passed away two years ago is also on my ideas list) and they look awesome. Fuck :lol:

27 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Not to go on but I found a guy that, in his own words, 'does mostly realism' and 'loves doing dog portraits' (my dog that passed away two years ago is also on my ideas list) and they look awesome. Fuck :lol:

who is it? 

10 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

https://www.instagram.com/gunnar_v_tattoo/ 

I legit cried at the bandana dog five rows down, and his people portraits are really nice and detailed! 

wow I'd love to see how he would pull off a Billie, you should contact him. I was on a waiting list with the guy I went to for nearly a year because he was quite popular

3 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

wow I'd love to see how he would pull off a Billie, you should contact him. I was on a waiting list with the guy I went to for nearly a year because he was quite popular

According to his website the wait could be ~six months but that's probably the time I'll need to work up the courage and decide anyway lol. Also my birthday is in december :cool:.  But yeah I'm seriously tempted now!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.6.2017 at 2:31 PM, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

So true. It scares me the most to end up with a Billie not looking like Billie if I would decide for a portrait.

• Like 2