Green Day At Their Ugliest/Funniest

BeachBum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how this thread is literally an anthology of every possible face Billie could and most likely does make during sex. It's like we have a full catalog.

Ok, my imagination just went crazy...... thanks Heather.

I love how this thread is literally an anthology of every possible face Billie could and most likely does make during sex. It's like we have a full catalog.

Put this in the GDC quote thread. It really does need to go on top of the forum page! :)

Hahahahahaha.....sigh......imagination runs wild.......and I would even let him wear the bunny ears......

Just thought how fucking creepy this would be if a guy said it about a girl. Odd how that is, eh?

It's just as creepy that we're saying it about Billie.....don't think we don't know this.......!

Just thought how fucking creepy this would be if a guy said it about a girl. Odd how that is, eh?

Indeed.

I guess our (women) history of oppression allows us this double standard :P

eeecea300f1011e39a8f22000a9f195b_7.jpg

Hahaha! Billie's all like "Gurl, you need to get them nails done!" :lol:

9236361082_c955fed836_o.jpg

Archived