European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay :/ would be awesome of they play RAR!

how much did the GD tickets cost this fall for the european shows?

I paid 59€ for One of the Open Air Shows in Germany.

Hopefully the tickets for Uk are the same as the breakdown tour, £35 otherwise I can't really afford to see them :(

how much did the GD tickets cost this fall for the european shows?

My ticket for the show in November was 36€ something.

Hopefully the tickets for Uk are the same as the breakdown tour, £35 otherwise I can't really afford to see them :(

The Emirates show is £50, so probably not, unfortunately.

Waiting for European Tour Dates Day 147

I begin to doubt I'll make it any longer. Running out of patience. Start thinking should travel to California and take wife + kids as hostages and extort the tourdates out of them. Already booking flight.

I begin to doubt I'll make it any longer. Running out of patience. Start thinking should travel to California and take wife + kids as hostages and extort the tourdates out of them. Already booking flight.

good idea. i join you.

So you aren't 13? :P

So you aren't 13? :P

Fuck :angry Don't destroy my plans, duuuh? :P

This waiting is literally unbearable. We know it's happening, but a bit of confirmation would be nice!

It'd be really silly of them not to release the UK dates at the same time as the Emirates show. People need to know what their options are.

This waiting is literally unbearable. We know it's happening, but a bit of confirmation would be nice!

It'd be really silly of them not to release the UK dates at the same time as the Emirates show. People need to know what their options are.

Like I said, there's always the possibility of hostages...

And apparently female either haha

So 13 year old females can't kidnap 2 complete families and tre's kids? This is just mean. :(:D

Just asked stereoboard when UK tour tickets would be going onsale and they replied with this:

Fri 28th Sept RT @AsgardianIdiot:@stereoboard Any ideas when Green Day's UK tour is going onsale?

So it looks as if they're going onsale at the same time as the Emirates gig! Unless they thought I meant the Emirates gig.

I guess we'll get an announcement either today or tomorrow, and failing that next Monday to coincide with the release of UNO...

Will get an announcement next Monday i think with tickets going on sale Friday 28th September.

How things normally work.

Stereoboard have now said it's just the Emirates date that they're aware of. Back to square one.

Stereoboard have now said it's just the Emirates date that they're aware of. Back to square one.

Okay, but it's still likely that we'll get the other dates within the next 2 weeks.

Okay, but it's still likely that we'll get the other dates within the next 2 weeks.

I really hope so!!! Going mad not knowing, and not being able to plan.

we have to be patient which is REALLY hard! Can't wait for them to announce the dates in France!!

Somebody said that probably the would release the European dates around September the 24th. Was that just a rumour or a supposition? Or was it a reliable date?

Somebody said that probably the would release the European dates around September the 24th. Was that just a rumour or a supposition? Or was it a reliable date?

That's a rumour, but a possible one. We already know that tickets for the Emirates show will go on sale on 28th September, which is a Friday. For the North American dates the IC announced them on a Monday with presales starting on Wednesday and the official sale starting that Friday. That's why people started spectulating that the release for European dates could be on that Monday.

Archived