European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Idiot Club said they're announcing the tour dates soon, but has anyone seen hints about your local tour date announce, like on your local radio station/enertainment news website or something? Some kind of little leak y'know.

probably best to not listen for hints or rumours as you never know which one's are true or not. i think an announcement the week starting 24th September is the most likely week to hear something as we know tickets for the Emirates show go on sale that Friday, so presale possibly on that Weds.

I have faith that the Idiot Club will let us know with enough time to get ourselves organised so we can be at our PC's and pressing 'refresh' repeatedly. :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably best to not listen for hints or rumours as you never know which one's are true or not. i think an announcement the week starting 24th September is the most likely week to hear something as we know tickets for the Emirates show go on sale that Friday, so presale possibly on that Weds.

I have faith that the Idiot Club will let us know with enough time to get ourselves organised so we can be at our PC's and pressing 'refresh' repeatedly. :)

That's what I'm thinking, too.

well, Tre was at least born in Germany :ninja::P

haha, yeah i know ^^ but i was a little shocked when she said swedish xD

Welcome to the club. The closest big city for me where I can imagine them play is 2 1/2 hours away from me :thumbsdown:

yeah but you are 22 and you can drive to shows (if you have driving licence) . I'm 17 and i have no car. I turn 18 on may next year so i hope the tour is June/July. Which can be possible because of the london show.

i think its obvious...the official ticket sale for the stadium show in London starts 28th Sep (friday)...so we will get the other tour dates probably on monday (24th sep.) and IC-presale wednesday (26th sep)

i think its obvious...the official ticket sale for the stadium show in London starts 28th Sep (friday)...so we will get the other tour dates probably on monday (24th sep.) and IC-presale wednesday (26th sep)

I agree, it seems the most sensible. Fingers crossed anyway!

I hope so! So there's still some time left for me to convince my mom to pre-order the box set :happy: Just in case they'll already announce some club shows.

It's easy to get tickets for stadium shows after the pre-sale thingys, but you never know with club shows..

I hope so! So there's still some time left for me to convince my mom to pre-order the box set :happy: Just in case they'll already announce some club shows.

It's easy to get tickets for stadium shows after the pre-sale thingys, but you never know with club shows..

You could wait until they announce to see if it's worth it. It's likely there will be a few days between the announcement and the presales anyway (there always is). Also you can get IC membership on its own for $30 (with shipping) or something, so you don't have to pre-order the box set to get access to tickets. But yeah, if they're doing any small shows, it's worth having IC presales so you get 2 shots at getting tickets! :)

i really hope they announce the dates before the the presale for the London show, so I can start planning everything (summer vacation, London or not?!, etc)

Sadly I´m on vacation next week for 8 LOOONG days without internet connection, so let the European presale start be in somewhen in October :)

You could wait until they announce to see if it's worth it. It's likely there will be a few days between the announcement and the presales anyway (there always is). Also you can get IC membership on its own for $30 (with shipping) or something, so you don't have to pre-order the box set to get access to tickets. But yeah, if they're doing any small shows, it's worth having IC presales so you get 2 shots at getting tickets! smile.png

That's what I thought as well.. but I'd like to pre-order the box set because of IC membership and because it is so much cheaper than buying the cds in a music store plus: I'd really like to have that DVD :ninja:

..aaaand because my mom hasn't got a credit card or pay pal… so this is probably the only way to access IC membership anyway :D

That's what I thought as well.. but I'd like to pre-order the box set because of IC membership and because it is so much cheaper than buying the cds in a music store plus: I'd really like to have that DVD :ninja:

..aaaand because my mom hasn't got a credit card or pay pal… so this is probably the only way to access IC membership anyway :D

Fair enough. I hope we all find out in a few days :D so then we can start making GD summer roadtrip plans!

On the one hand, I really fear I can't handle the actual dates and probably won't even get tickets, if there's a club tour.. and on the other hand, I just can't wait for these tour dates to be released. I want to start planning with all the people I love ;)

In case they won't play in Poland, I only hope that there will be gigs in Germany or in Czech Republik in the second half of June or even later, cos on June I've got exams.

My biggest dream is concert in Warsaw on Nationa Stadium. In that case I wuold care only abot tickets and proper bus line from my apartment.

haha, yeah i know ^^ but i was a little shocked when she said swedish xD

hehe okay;D i knew how you meant it (or at least thought you'd mean it like that;D), just wanted to write it as a joke;D

Billie said in the Kerrang scans the place he most wants to play is Russia! Hopefully something for Russian fans to get excited about this tour.

for me it's even 3 1/2 hours...though if they really play at Rock am Ring next year, they're actually really near to me, just about 1 1/2 hours away :happy:

It takes me 6hours to get to see them, but always been worth it

haha :3

are Green Day confirmed for Rock Am Ring next year?

they are rumoured for Pinkpop festival: http://festileaks.co...en-pinkpop-2013

basicly GD is confirmed for RAR (see the press conference for RAR 2013 the organisers had back in june this year)..but there are still no bands officially confirmed for RAR :/

Billie said in the Kerrang scans the place he most wants to play is Russia! Hopefully something for Russian fans to get excited about this tour.

You can't even imagine how much all the Russian fans are excited about it. :runaround: How many talks and thoughts were about Green Day not coming to Russia. We're eagerly checking IC every day and holding fingers crossed! :pinch: Maybe this tour it'll happen!!! :wub:

basicly GD is confirmed for RAR (see the press conference for RAR 2013 the organisers had back in june this year)..but there are still no bands officially confirmed for RAR :/

okay :/ would be awesome of they play RAR!

how much did the GD tickets cost this fall for the european shows?

how much did the GD tickets cost this fall for the european shows?

i dont know about the fall in august that was about 50-60 euros.

but to spend 150€ only to see green day is way too expensive in my opinion...

wow that's long! ...but yeah it's always worth to travel so long when you can see them then! :happy:

but to spend 150€ only to see green day is way too expensive in my opinion...

It's actually 170€ after the pre-sale :/

Archived