Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mike_dosxx: “I’d like you all to meet my long lost brother! Smiley!!!”

That picture is too awesome, seriously! :lol: Had a big smile on my face when seeing it.

Is the Mike picture old, or did he finally remove that mortifying, yellow, greasy-ish, down-in-the-eyes hairdo?

Is the Mike picture old, or did he finally remove that mortifying, yellow, greasy-ish, down-in-the-eyes hairdo?

He took it from a fan's Instagram, it's old

The picture Billie posted... he's telling so much with just a single photo (that is actually a Green Day photo ♥) and I appreciate so much that he's sharing all this with us, letting us know he's getting better, and it makes me happy 'cause I want him to be ok and yes I'm crying right now :cry: <3<3<3

Mike, why do you look exactly like that dog? :lol: Omg. And the doggie seems to be the same that Billie had in a picture... I wonder who owns it :ninja:

And Tré... where are you?? :(

Mike, why do you look exactly like that dog? :lol: Omg. And the doggie seems to be the same that Billie had in a picture... I wonder who owns it :ninja:

I've seen that dog many times around the internet, just search 'birthday dog' on Google's image search and there you have it. *flies away*

I've seen that dog many times around the internet, just search 'birthday dog' on Google's image search and there you have it. *flies away*

Oh... really? :lol: haha I didn't know that! I guess it's very popular then. But are you sure it's a real dog? It has the weirdest doggy-face I've ever seen! :lol:

Oh... really? :lol: haha I didn't know that! I guess it's very popular then. But are you sure it's a real dog? It has the weirdest doggy-face I've ever seen! :lol:

Actually, I did a little Google search and yes, it is a real dog! Here's some info about him/her, there's even a video: http://knowyourmeme....es/birthday-dog

sorry about offtopic. :lol:

made me think of this dog, not so smiley haha

tumblr_mboyicUaaH1ql4orqo1_400.jpg

The picture Billie posted... he's telling so much with just a single photo (that is actually a Green Day photo ♥) and I appreciate so much that he's sharing all this with us, letting us know he's getting better, and it makes me happy 'cause I want him to be ok and yes I'm crying right now :cry: <3<3<3

And Tré... where are you?? :(

tumblr_lpdml4FhVE1qzb0r6o1_400.png

you mean this?

i think billie is a dog/animals whisperer xD

made me think of this dog, not so smiley haha

tumblr_mboyicUaaH1ql4orqo1_400.jpg

Hahaha aww :lol:

3-8-11_in_Costa_Mesa.jpg < isn't it the same doggy?

tumblr_lpdml4FhVE1qzb0r6o1_400.png

you mean this?

i think billie is a dog/animals whisperer xD

Ups! Just posted it after you :P But yeah I mean that dog :)

Hahaha aww :lol:

3-8-11_in_Costa_Mesa.jpg < isn't it the same doggy?

Ups! Just posted it after you :P But yeah I mean that dog :)

ohhh that one, yeah it does look the same! heh probably a coincidence, or maybe birthday doggy gets around :mellow:

Darn that awkward moment when you begin to resemble your dog :lol: Very cool pic... love the sense of humor behind it.

Archived