Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Billie was playing, then who took the live photos that he posts? :wacko:

What happened with "turn off your fucking cellphones"? :lol:

oh my god every time I see someone on facebook post a photo and it says "via bj_unoxx" I die inside because Unox is a food brand known for soup and sausage and winter-y cozy commercials and no one who doesn't know the brand will understand it but it's absolutely hilarious to me. :lol:

Both Billie and Tre have a crush on Mike. They can't stop taking pictures of him :lol::wub:

Both Billie and Tre have a crush on Mike. They can't stop taking pictures of him :lol::wub:

It's the fluffy hair, It's the power of the hair! =D

Mike commented on the picture of him sleeping that Billie posted

Mike_dosxx "Party hard and sleep for 20 min! Damn! Lol"

they all have crushes on eachother xD :lol:

lol someone wrote a big comment saying how bad it was that people were posting lame stuff or just writing 'lmao' or 'confessing their love for a married man' on the pussy riot pictures, and billie commented back with 'amen!' so i'd say he's seen most of the comments XD

So he agrees, but doesn't give a shit... cool! :cool::lol:

640818514.jpg?key=500500&Expires=1345421407&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=pZzdHSD1VDboI2ETQum~YD6qjzyjYlcvrYBfwANFBdSV3wakHB8g1VpZdSjH58G5gNpmb1ULZpl~g02S99KDEtAPGSImzYUA9ggHHzY572G-ERRb61YF8LkvjQIVmX-BNt7waNn5iJDIpHlhgQ8F8UGan-kNlaURGGR0D-u0HcM_

haha I have the same glasses as Billie :D

Nerd Billie :wub:

11559537sq.jpg

OMG! my heart's racing right now. this article's out of a german newspaper. why would green day come to germany first? the 3 shows are next week. damn, a secret show in germany before the shows in the uk and france would be a pretty big surprise! o_O

EDIT: i know what this whole thing's about and i'm pretty upset like the rest of the world, too. it's such a shame...... hope it didn't look like i don't care about it! it's just that i'm so stoked due to the fact that green day are probably in my country ;)

2957b3e4ea5a11e1abf922000a1c04b0_7.jpg

Please research this group. Your mind may depend on it

Organize and fight for world wide freedom of speech!!!

bj_unoxx - 24 minutes ago

OK I havent found anything on these pages about that one 16 yr old boy who goes wayyyyy overboard on the comments to Billie, if he is in here ooh well, BUT what is up with him!!!!!!!!!

This is so cute! :D

All those images have been posted already. Please go back a page or two before posting images just to make sure you're not posting something already put here.

OK I havent found anything on these pages about that one 16 yr old boy who goes wayyyyy overboard on the comments to Billie, if he is in here ooh well, BUT what is up with him!!!!!!!!!

A little more info?

His name is WHATSHISFACE, almost got into it with someone else. His pic is of him with a creepy smile. Is he in here??? I can't read his stuff anymore. I understand hes a huge fan but geez, it drives me kinda nuts.

are you talking about the person with 2121 or something after their name? That person has issues. as they must sit on the computer all day everyday scrolling his pics and commenting. In fact i have found there are quite a few whack jobs commenting obsessively. Let me go find that persons name, but I bet I know exactly who youre talking about and ive been gone all day and havent even read one comment on any of the new pics.

His name is WHATSHISFACE, almost got into it with someone else. His pic is of him with a creepy smile. Is he in here??? I can't read his stuff anymore. I understand hes a huge fan but geez, it drives me kinda nuts.

there are alot of huge fans, but i like tto think most of us dont act like that.

This thread is so redundant as far as posting pics. Please Fuzz make it stop! Whats you gonna do?

Please read the OP people and maybe.... scroll through the thread before posting? I think this would help this community. :)

Edit: Yes indeed and thank you!

Ya you can't miss his wierd smile! He said something on one of the early pics about going on all night!

are you talking about the person with 2121 or something after their name? That person has issues. as they must sit on the computer all day everyday scrolling his pics and commenting. In fact i have found their are quite a few whack jobs commenting obsessively. Let me go find that persons name, but I bet I know exactly who youre talking about and ive been gone all day and havent even read one comment on any of the new pics.

there are alot of huge fans, but i like tto think most of us dont act like that.

He is one of the people who comment FREQUENTLY on Billie's instagram and it drives me up the wall. I want to flame him so bad but I don't want to be the bad guy. He'll get called out one of these days. But yes, I know who you're talking about and he is one crazy mofo

He's actually made a few intelligent comments on the last picture. Even admitting to fanboying on others, but not here. Interesting switch.

Archived