Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Tnx God! This didn't move to " Shenanigans part " like the Green Day Caption thread :lol:

Well, why would it be moved?

Well, why would it be moved?

It Must not be moved :lol: It's not shenanigans ;) & so was the caption thread :P

Those tweets from Billie = :wub:

I passed out in my own sweat from love and exhaustion. Thats what true rock n' roll is about. All my love -bj
  • Like 3

BJA:

P.s. stay tuned for more surprise shows!

Oh lord, what a heart attack. :woot:

Tré posted about preparing for Tour and about some might-happening secret shows in the US, the UK, Germany and whatnot. Now Billie tweets this :runaround:

Where did tre report this? Does he tweet?

he posted it on his facebook (you have to be friends with him on fb to see his posts, I saw it quoted and screenshotted on tumblr. )

Tré posted about preparing for Tour and about secret shows in the US, the UK, Germany and whatnot. Now Billie tweets this :runaround:

Secret shows in Germany? Did I miss something?

Tré posted about preparing for Tour and about secret shows in the US, the UK, Germany and whatnot. Now Billie tweets this :runaround:

I think he mentioned those because they have a tour date already, he didn't mean that there's going to be secret show in every country.

Nothing confirmed yet. But: Tré posted on his facebook, that the guys were warming up for the tour and that he might tell us where some secret shows would take place or he ''would just forget about it and then tell us how awesome it was the next day'' shortly after posting that, he wrote something in the comments that they were playing soon in the US, the UK, Germany and something else. That was before that secret show in LA, now Billie tweeted to stay tuned for some more of these shows. :)

I think he mentioned those because they have a tour date already, he didn't mean that there's going to be secret show in every country.

Sure it isn't sure, but quiet likely. ;) They already did something like that before 21CB came out in Berlin, or am I wrong with that?

Nothing confirmed yet. But: Tré posted on his facebook, that the guys were warming up for the tour and that he might tell us where some secret shows would take place or he ''would just forget about it and then tell us how awesome it was the next day'' shortly after posting that, he wrote something in the comments that they were playing soon in the US, the UK, Germany and something else. That was before that secret show in LA, now Billie tweeted to stay tuned for some more of these shows. :)

Please post the screenshot if you can!

Woah that's awesome ! More secret shows, more excitement ! More live recording. More all-nighters. Well more all dayers for me xD haha

Oh. my. fucking. god. Chances are kinda low to have a secret show in Germany, but just the possibility freaks me out! AWESOOOOOMEEE :dance::runaround::bunny:

Edited by Pieces of Thruth

Someone mentioned it in earlier Green Day Tweets-topic and it was like that:

Tré's status:

"Getting ready for the first leg of the Trilogy tour....let's rock JAPAN, UK, GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, and USA...for now...your town soon!! I love this shit!"

and in the comments:

"keep checkin in, I will drop hints to where we may play (secret style) or I may forget and gloat about how cool it was the next day."

Cool! thanks

Ah, this post. I don't really get how that post make it quite likely that they'll be playing a surprise show in Germany :P Germany already got 3 tour dates so that's why he mentioned them. But of course, it could be possible :)

• Like 3

I think he was just listing the countries they had shows in, not necessarily "secret shows" - probably referring to the two german shows. (which are nothing but secret! :P)

• Like 1