Green Day References

Liam

there's this new commercial on a lot of ukrainian/russian channels, because apparently there's a new vodka in there called Green Day :lol: (and today in: russians don't even try to get rid of the stereotype)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L99l6qh-JcI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Like 2

In my old English coursebook, there were 2 pages about how we're supposed to write a proper letter, and there was a huuuge Green Day picture and a letter on the right page saying "Hey *name*, I love Green Day and I hope you like them too and [blah blah blah], we should go to the concert, I got tickets" :lol: I was blown away when I opened my book at a random page and came across this, and I was new to Green Day and I remember I kept saying to my teacher "We need to have another lesson on letters".

Good times!

After what that fucking bieber bitch did; my sister saw on fb a picture of plenty real bands/musicians holding Argentina's flag, and she told me there were 2 with Billie :):wub:

• Like 1

Was it an actual foxboro reference?

Oh God no :lol: just that Jamm was talking about fluoride being a poison like it ... but I had never heard of the stuff until them, so honestly? Any mention of the shit, I flip.

Oh God no :lol: just that Jamm was talking about fluoride being a poison like it ... but I had never heard of the stuff until them, so honestly? Any mention of the shit, I flip.

Gocha, being from Indiana I love the show.

Gocha, being from Indiana I love the show.

I wish! I was excited at all the Ann Arbor talk because yknow, if they want to go ahead and go on location there to visit Ann and Chris, that's close enough to home that I can stalk the filming! :o

I wish! I was excited at all the Ann Arbor talk because yknow, if they want to go ahead and go on location there to visit Ann and Chris, that's close enough to home that I can stalk the filming! :o

The new episode was filmed at Lucas Oil Stadium, 15 minutes from me and I missed them being here :/