Green Day References

Liam

A few episode back, Go On used Kill the DJ, and in the new one there's Troublemaker :lol:

I think someone in the production is a Green Day fan.

A few episode back, Go On used Kill the DJ, and in the new one there's Troublemaker :lol:/>

I think someone in the production is a Green Day fan.

Let Yourself Go has also been used

• Like 1

Let Yourself Go has also been used

Then it was probably Let Yourself Go and not Kill the DJ, I couldn't remember which one it was.

Then it was probably Let Yourself Go and not Kill the DJ, I couldn't remember which one it was.

I believe ktd was also used

I've found another interview with Mike Ness and he talks about Green Day!

Do you ever go out to see local music?

Well for me, personally, that’s like going to the office on your day off. I do it for a living, so…plus I think I have A.D.D. So even if it’s a band I really, really like, about forty minutes is enough for me, then the crowd starts to bother me, so it’s just best if I leave. But one of the last shows I saw was Green Day, and that was one of the best shows I’ve seen. I like their songs, and they’re nice…young fellows. I really like his (Billie Joe) interaction with the crowd.

Guest DisapppearingBoy

I've found another interview with Mike Ness and he talks about Green Day!

Do you ever go out to see local music?

Well for me, personally, that’s like going to the office on your day off. I do it for a living, so…plus I think I have A.D.D. So even if it’s a band I really, really like, about forty minutes is enough for me, then the crowd starts to bother me, so it’s just best if I leave. But one of the last shows I saw was Green Day, and that was one of the best shows I’ve seen. I like their songs, and they’re nice…young fellows. I really like his (Billie Joe) interaction with the crowd.

Can u post the link?!

I saw this when I was watching that episode! I don't fucking get it! Is it just supposed to be random? Or am I missing something?

it's like blablabla GREEN DAY!!! hahahaha love this :)

oh yeah and one time i went by a bill board that said " Have a Blast." like having a blast... :D

I was at work (at 7-11) and a lot of people commented on my tattoos and like 6 people were wearing GD t shirts.

I had to work retail on Black Friday and several women's shoes had names that are also Green Day songs: "Ashley", "Maria", "Amanda".

On the wikipedia page for The Replacements' song "Alex Chilton", "American IDiot" is listed as a B-Side. Another wikipedia fail I guess

Freshtorge :mellow::woot:

Hell yeah, I love his videos! :ninja::lol:

So that it's not spam...

When I was in a hospital this summer I was on station 21 in the room 16. Because of the references I can still remember it. :P