Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had one today where this REALLY sexually explicit email, text or Snapchat conversation between Billie and a woman was published in a magazine and we couldn't stop laughing at it. I don't think Adrienne was in the picture because we weren't looking at it like "Oh, he's cheating" or anything, but just a single guy trying to get with this woman. I don't remember the specifics of what he supposedly said, but I remember it being hilarious and awkward.

I had a dream just before they played the London in June about my school sending me to Abby road (wich i live no were near)to help record an ep (I'm doing tech theatre so it links in) and when I got there it was Green Day and they were recording an ep with Olivia and C&V and two other unreleased songs it was awesome ... Then I woke Up

I had a dream just before they played the London in June about my school sending me to Abby road (wich i live no were near)to help record an ep (I'm doing tech theatre so it links in) and when I got there it was Green Day and they were recording an ep with Olivia and C&V and two other unreleased songs it was awesome ... Then I woke Up

"Then I woke up." Worst part of everything.

• Like 1

I was so dissapointed :( haha

Me too, when i talked to green day, in my sleep. Since i went to Slovenia to my grandmother, i was talking in my sleep with them. And grandma woke me up saying "What? You are saying something "Masturbating is definatly inspiration for Longview." The worst part was that she knew what masturbation means xD

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream that I went to some sort of promo gig that Green Day was putting on. Only 3 people were there. Green Day played 3 songs, one of which was Sex Drugs and Violence. After the gig, Billie and Tre came out and took pictures with me. Then Billie said "What would you say about a pink album cover?" And I said it would be cool. And he said "New album coming out before the year is over" and flashed the setlist (I don't remember the song titles). Then we talked and I thanked him. I was really upset when I realized it was a dream, but suddenly I feel very close to Billie and the band.

I had a dream that I met the guys in London, at Tesco :lol: Billie was buying a bottle of water and Tré a pack of cheese, I waited there to say hi but then I woke up :cry:

Last night I had a dream.
I went to somewhere to listening Green Day playing live.
Then I woke up but I wasn't sad .

I used to have this kind of dreams before I saw them and I really get up so sad like "Neither this time"

I had a dream that Green Day pulled an MCR and announced their break up with a picture of a message on a whiteboard.

It was not a happy dream :(

I had a dream last night that Green Day played a concert at some sort of big department store, and hardly anyone showed up for it... I was really happy because I figured with so few people there I'd have a chance of being pulled up on stage, but sad that they were clearly doing so poorly. Either way, the show was great and I woke up happy haha.

Had such an awesome dream :runaround::runaround:

I won a contest to meet Green Day and I could take two friends with me :happy:

I was on the street waiting of them, then I saw Billie Joe came out a hummer limo :) Then he said that we can enter

Before I entered, I hugged him. In the limo I also hugged Tré and Mike, Jason and Jeff :dance::dance:

Billie made a picture of me and my friends with my camera, then I made a picture from them and posted it on Facebook

Then sadly I woke up :mellow:

Had the most bizarre dream last night. I was at a concert and me, my parents, Billie, and Jakob were all sitting at a fold up table at the back of the arena, talking (as you do). My parents kept telling Billie that I was a really big Less Than Jake fan and I was getting really annoyed, saying things like: 'So??? He doesn't care about that! Green Day is my favourite band!!' Although he acted interested and was like: 'Oh right, that's cool!' And then he kept talking about how great Jakob was and how proud he was of him. So that was that...random. Then all of a sudden my parents and I were going home but I asked could I stop off in a record shop beside Tara st. Dart station (train station in Dublin city centre) on the way. When I was in there, Billie walked in and I remember thinking: 'Oh my God, this is amazing. He's here again!' but I also remember feeling really sad because I didn't think he'd remember me. But then all of a sudden he walked by and put a rolled up poster into my hand. When I opened it up, it was a really old picture of Green Day that I'd never seen before and I remember thinking: 'Oh my God, it's an unreleased photo, no one else has this!!' He he had signed it for me as well and all of a sudden it felt like we were best friends. Then I woke up. It sounds crazy because it was clearly the most far-fetched dream ever, but it felt so real that I genuinely woke up thinking: 'How the fuck was that only a dream??!'

Once i had a dream where I was going to a Green Day concert and I was walking there from my house in an old abandoned neighbour hood and i saw Toby Turner on the other side of the street and he went into a house. So i finally got to the concert and Billie just like floated down from a platform on the ceiling with a cello and then blue slime poured onto the entire audience. Oh yeah and the concert was in this tiny circular room with about three seats from the stage to the back wall in each section and then more seats hovering about. It was weird...

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt that Billie got all his teeth pulled and very obviously blindingly white and straight dentures...... I think I got Mike's Instagram post confused in my subconscious somewhere!

Last night I dreamt that the guys were leading worship at my former church, then launched into "Dirty Rotten Bastards". I was ecstatic, and the congregation was horrified when Billie started singing the word "fuck" whilst standing in front of a massive cross.

• Like 2

I dreamt that I met BJ in a supermarket Carrefour, he was holding a jar of pickles and told me, and goes: ''Come along, you wanna take a pic with me ?''

Glorious.

• Like 1

Had my first Green Day related dream last night. So weird.

It started with me walking around the streets of Brixton with thousands of people, but I somehow knew every one of them in the dream. I kept finding people I haven't seen for years. There was news spreading that there's been a car jacking during a uni lecture (what?) and we were all going back to where it happened. I got talking to one guy I knew at school and told him I'd been to the Green Day Brixton gig. He asked how I got tickets and I said I'd volunteered to work at one of the bars at the venue, and once I'd finished my shift I'd changed my shoes and gone into the gig (what?).

So we got to the Academy, and all went into some underground tunnels that I'm pretty sure don't exist. There were thousands of us crammed in there, no one could move. Then one of my uni lecturers turned up and asked where the amps were, and we all moved to the sides of the room even though no one could move, and he found some knackered old amp in the middle of everyone. He said "This is a terrible amp, it's only got one control knob where you can change the highs. That's quite thin but it gives a full sound [which makes no sense whatsoever], who can tell me who has a full sound?" Another guy I knew from school was sat directly opposite me, except he was AI-era Billie, and he said "Billie Joe!" Everyone else then shouted "Billie Joe!"

Then my fiancée woke me up and asked me why I was nodding. So, yeah.

• Like 1

Yesterday I had a dream and Billie and Mike were there. Idk, I was ill, at my sofa, and they were walking around my home and shit...It was absolutely weird. :mellow:

• Like 1

I often dream about GD, especially Billie. Some days ago I dreamed that I was at a GD show with Lexi and we were standing on the right side of the barrier. It wasn't a normal type of concert arena, more like a grass area with barrier :lol: Billie appeared on the right side and I touched his arm :wub: awww Then there was a kind of break :huh: and because there weren't so many people there yet I ran to center of the venue, in front of the stage. I managed to get in the first row but Lexi was still somewhere on the right side. I forgot my phone in my bag so I couldn't call her D: I ran back and managed to get in the first row, center again with her. Then I woke up.

Then this one was part of a bigger dream: I dreamed that Billie was walking past me on the street and I was like " :shok: " when he came back I went over to him and asked "May I hug you? :blush: " He said sure" and we hugged :cry: <3 kjdlkfgsjflkgjfg he was wearing a purple plaid shirt and a purple beanie, he looked adorable. :wub:

Another dream I had was hilarious :lol: me and my family broke into the Armstrong's house and stole pumpkins :lol: wtf I used the "move objects on" cheat (like in the Sims) in the dream to get rid of the garage door. Then we escaped with the pumpkins.

-------
AND OMG. On topic of sex dreams.... I had one about Billie not so long ago...that's all I'd like to say about it:

*shy*

2rqglt0.jpg

:ga: open to your own interpretation

• Like 3

I had a dream that the band were rewriting some of the lyrics to the trilogy, including getting rid of THAT line in Drama Queen. If only.

-------AND OMG. On topic of sex dreams.... I had one about Billie not so long ago...that's all I'd like to say about it:

*shy*

2rqglt0.jpg

:ga: open to your own interpretation

Omg, i have a sex dream with Billie a few months ago :blush: , i can barely remember it cause it was really fast....

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing haha

:lol:

Just recently, I had a dream that I heard noise in my basement, in the middle of the night . So I walked down and Billie, Mike, Tre, Jason and this other guy were in my basement jamming. And I noticed they were using my interments. And without them saying a word I picked up and joined them. We played for a bit but nobody said a word. Than they left. The end!

• Like 1