Singles from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!

Fuzz

the promotion was awful - period.

Yeah bit labels dont like spending hundred of thousands to millions promoting something with no band...

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides from Fuck Time, I can't see any of the songs being a succesful single from Dos. Maybe Nightlife, which might do well, because it's different from
Green Day's other stuff, or it might suck donkey balls because of the same thing.

From Tré, 99 Revolutions could be a great choice, or at least doing average job on charts.

Besides from Fuck Time, I can't see any of the songs being a succesful single from Dos. Maybe Nightlife, which might do well, because it's different from

Green Day's other stuff, or it might suck donkey balls because of the same thing.

From Tré, 99 Revolutions could be a great choice, or at least doing average job on charts.

Dos is a great record, but it's not fit for the mainstream. I could pick maybe 3 potential singles from it and that's it. I'd rather they release Lazy Bones, Wild One, X-Kid, Stop When The Red Lights flash, and maybe Drama Queen. These are songs that I feel have possible hit potential, at least decent chartings anyways. They're "mainstream" enough to pull it off.

I hope they play live on TV still. Once they get back they will do a ton of promotion I am guessing. When will they officially get back to promoting? I am hoping before the tour.

I hope they play live on TV still. Once they get back they will do a ton of promotion I am guessing. When will they officially get back to promoting? I am hoping before the tour.

I love when they play at Letterman's show! :P

I think theres still a chance of a sleeper hit for Oh Love and Stray Heart in Australia, but I don't think KTDJ or LYG have the potential, but its certainly possible. "Little Talks" by Monsters and Men and "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees were both in released in 2011 and they are only peaking on the charts now, more than a year later. I think it took like 6 months for "Somebody That I Used To Know" to get popular in America.

There is absolutely no way that Fuck Time will be a single. And I'm not saying that because it's a bad song, which it's not. I'm saying it because there is 0% chance that any radio station in the world would play a song titled "Fuck Time," even if it was edited.

There is absolutely no way that Fuck Time will be a single. And I'm not saying that because it's a bad song, which it's not. I'm saying it because there is 0% chance that any radio station in the world would play a song titled "Fuck Time," even if it was edited.

They played Fuck You by Cee Lo Green... (which became Forget You)

If they can make dirty rotten bastards a bit small(around 5 mins), it could do wonders.It's a catchy as hell song, man that riff

Unless Green Day go back in the studio and record a clean version of Fuck Time that actually replaces the word fuck in the title and in the lyrics, like what Cee Lo did, it's not going to be a single. At least definitely not in the US.

Everyone in the world has turned into such tight-asses and there is absolutely ZERO tolerance now-a-days.

• 4 months later...

I can definitely picture Lazy Bones still being a single from Dos. And from Tre, I would assume X-Kid and 99 Revolutions since that's what they've really been playing live. Though I personally believe Wild One, 8th Avenue Serenade, or Drama Queen would make great singles... I doubt that will happen.

It's fairly obvious from the concerts which songs they wanted to promote, although due to circumstances they didn't release them.

"99 Revolutions"

"Stop when the Red Lights Flash" for sure. They've been played at every single show.

If I could pick the singles for the trilogy, It would be this:

UNO:

Nuclear Family

Stay the Night

Fell For You

Rusty James

DOS:

Lazy Bones

Stray Heart

Nightlife

Amy

TRE:

Missing You

X-Kid

Walk Away

99 Revolutions

I know we're talking singles from Dos and Tre here mostly, but I think Stay the Night would do pretty well as a single. It's catchy, the subject matter is relevant to modern radio hits, and it's a great song that could probably have a just as great video to go with it, rather than the simple (but still awesome) one of the band just playing it.

Actually, I've heard Fuck time played in a couple stores in the mall recently. I wouldn't completely rule it out.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Lazy Bones or Stop When The Red Lights Flash were released as singles for Dos in the future, although I think Lazy Bones would be more likely. As for Tre, I think Missing You would be a great single, although I don't see that happening.

I still think the only single that had the opportunity to be a hit ws Kill the Dj, but if I have to choose one from ¡DOS! and ¡Tré! in the future it would be Lazy Bones

Archived