¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was like waiting by the door for my CD today and it didn't come :( makes me sad seeing everyone on Instagram an Twitter getting theirs :(

seriously what is the point of pre-ordering if I'm gonna get it two days from now.

I want the CD, I want the book, I want all the goodies that I paid $100 for.

seriously what is the point of pre-ordering if I'm gonna get it two days from now.

I want the CD, I want the book, I want all the goodies that I paid $100 for.

Me too. I paid that much expecting that everything would be sent out the day they siad it would.

Not to mention I'm kind of getting pissed off at the fact that my digital download is NOT working! I left it to download when I left for half an hour and I came back to see that it had restarted it's downloading. So instead of 20 minutes left, it's back to an hour. This has happened twice.

Me too. I paid that much expecting that everything would be sent out the day they siad it would.

Not to mention I'm kind of getting pissed off at the fact that my digital download is NOT working! I left it to download when I left for half an hour and I came back to see that it had restarted it's downloading. So instead of 20 minutes left, it's back to an hour. This has happened twice.

Wow really?? That sucks. I had no trouble with my download. I downloaded early this morning though...maybe it has something to do with too many people downloading at once?

The amount of people getting fucked over with is is ridiculous (myself included). They better find a solution by the time ¡Dos! comes out. Waiting until 2 days past the release date for a pre-order is bullshit.

Wow really?? That sucks. I had no trouble with my download. I downloaded early this morning though...maybe it has something to do with too many people downloading at once?

Maybe it's my internet connection. It's fairly good, but it's also thunder storming where I am, so that might be a problem. That could be also one of the reasons the CD wasn't delivered.

After eagerly waiting 10 hours yesterday my package did not turn up, my scheduled delivery is on track for the 25th... it is now the 26th in the UK, what a fuck up!

After eagerly waiting 10 hours yesterday my package did not turn up, my scheduled delivery is on track for the 25th... it is now the 26th in the UK, what a fuck up!

I know how you feel. ):

bullshit, didnt get my copy in the mail either, i wrote a letter to warner..... i pay good money to get the album delivered to my house and now im tracking it to be 2 days late..... ??!!?! fuckin bullshit !

Just got my shipping confirmation mail! :woot: Anyone from southamerica familiar with DHL? :lol:

dhl in south america lol you MIGHT get it next year , if you luckey !

Fuck this shit. They say it can take 4-6 weeks brfore UNO arrives. So when DOS is out i get UNO. I wish I ordered from the european store.

I haven't received mine yet :( And the tracking number wont work! RAAAAWWRR

Same here! Seriously, this is getting beyond a joke now.

Still no results found for my tracking number, its now two days late and I'm getting pissy along with my Mum who paid for it with her card!

The digital copy is just not that same as holding the album in your hands!! UGH!

Does anybody know if the DVD will ever be sold separately? I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed my chance to get the box set.

Does anybody know if the DVD will ever be sold separately? I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed my chance to get the box set.

hmm, don't think they will, only comes with the box set

No one knows but my friend at the label says "no plans as of right now it's an exclusive to the box"

Well, as of the 19th, my package was in Tennessee. I live in Washington... It said it was estimated to arrive today, but it's definitely not here.

So what exactly do we get in it if not all of the albums are released yet? Do we get each one separately as they are released or what? And when do we get the extra crap like the documentary DVD thing? I thought the box set came in, you know, a box. I figured I'd get it with all of the albums plus the extra stuff some time after the last one is released. Apparently not. I'm kind of confused...

Well, as of the 19th, my package was in Tennessee. I live in Washington... It said it was estimated to arrive today, but it's definitely not here.

So what exactly do we get in it if not all of the albums are released yet? Do we get each one separately as they are released or what? And when do we get the extra crap like the documentary DVD thing? I thought the box set came in, you know, a box. I figured I'd get it with all of the albums plus the extra stuff some time after the last one is released. Apparently not. I'm kind of confused...

You're getting the DVDs when they're released (or a few days later) and the DVD when it's fucking ready (that's what it says on the box :lol: )

Maybe it's my internet connection. It's fairly good, but it's also thunder storming where I am, so that might be a problem. That could be also one of the reasons the CD wasn't delivered.

Your avatar makes me smile.... Just felt I should tell you that :P

ONTOPIC: The box set is worth the wait guys :) trust me

Archived