¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or do Dos and Tré not exactly fit into the card box thing? I had to squeeze them in and now there's not much space left to fit a DVD in there. Great job again, Warner. Or whoever is to blame.

I do wonder if they'll make the DVD case the same size as the CD books...it'll make it really awkward to try and fit everything in

Dos actually finally fucking arrived today! Best early Christmas present I could have asked for, I was seriously getting worried.

I do wonder if they'll make the DVD case the same size as the CD books...it'll make it really awkward to try and fit everything in

Everyone keeps saying if it was the same size it wouldn't fit, it would fit perfectly

Everyone keeps saying if it was the same size it wouldn't fit, it would fit perfectly

Would it? The space in my one is pretty small.. :lol:

Would it? The space in my one is pretty small.. :lol:

If it is the exact same size it should fit in mine XD I've been looking at the three albums in the box for days now

Is anyone having trouble putting Dos and Tre into the extra Slip on the normal CD box set..? I tried a few times and it started to rip... :ermm:

Southamerican people I have ¡Tré! Cd/Book

Lucky you!!! :woot: I just said 'tomorrow I'll get mine'... maybe I am! :)

I think the guys that check the packages here broke the thing where you put the Cd on!! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! I'm so pissed off right now I've just e-mailed warner saying that to them and that I didn't receive the paper that you have if you want to return it!

565040_10200284169333810_1411770038_n.jp154421_10200284169213807_335076273_n.jpg430918_10200284170493839_2059120939_n.jp

I think the guys that check the packages here broke the thing where you put the Cd on!! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! I'm so pissed off right now I've just e-mailed warner saying that to them and that I didn't receive the paper that you have if you want to return it!

565040_10200284169333810_1411770038_n.jp154421_10200284169213807_335076273_n.jpg430918_10200284170493839_2059120939_n.jp

meh who cares they're not gonna do you any justice, it doesn't look that bad just leave it that way at least you got it for fucks sake

meh who cares they're not gonna do you any justice, it doesn't look that bad just leave it that way at least you got it for fucks sake

No, to be fair on this one if I'd spent however much money this cost on the box-set then it arrived in that state. I'd kick up as much of a fuss as I can...

You can't see that good on the las picture but almost all the side is broken and the rest of the side is about to fall the cover is like an old person face.

I think the DVD will definitely be thinner. It also makes sense, the albums had 40 pages of pictures and lyrics, I'm assuming the DVD will just be the CD and a few pages of credits.

I have to say the small errors in the lyric sheets really bothers me, cause people are gonna assume they are official, when it's really just a graphic designer in a hurry.

Impatiently waiting for Tre.... Uno was 10 days late, Dos was 17 days late.Tre is winning! Unbelievable!

See, I don't understand why this happens. It said "Will arrive on street date" when it was pre-ordered, so people should get it on time.

Damn corporate music business.

I think the DVD will definitely be thinner. It also makes sense, the albums had 40 pages of pictures and lyrics, I'm assuming the DVD will just be the CD and a few pages of credits.

I have to say the small errors in the lyric sheets really bothers me, cause people are gonna assume they are official, when it's really just a graphic designer in a hurry.

It will probably have a shit ton of pictures from the studio, and it might have pictures of early lyrics/other songs etc.

It will probably have a shit ton of pictures from the studio, and it might have pictures of early lyrics/other songs etc.

I think that would be how you wish it would turn out to be, not what is most likely, given they haven't promised anything of the like, and already have given us three books of pictures and a DVD worth of rare studio footage :)

Guys The problem of the space for ¡Quatro! is just for people who ordered the Ultimate Box Set from German Store for the ones that ordered from USA you should have a very good space to fit ¡Quatro!

Hmm... still no ¡Tre! ...well this is fun...if we change the definition of fun to mean shit. Pretty sure no other company would get away with this kind of crap...you order a tv/sofa etc and they give you a specific delivery date but you are waiting a month later ...someones ear is gonna get chewed off. It happens three times in a few months...pff lesson learned and Quatro better not go on general release or I will go postal haha.

I think that would be how you wish it would turn out to be, not what is most likely, given they haven't promised anything of the like, and already have given us three books of pictures and a DVD worth of rare studio footage :)

Well It's coming in a book right? It has to be the same thickness as the rest of the books. Which means the same number of pages, but without lyrics. So they have to fill out that space somehow, right? Unless they send you an autograph book that your schoolmates can sign.

Well It's coming in a book right? It has to be the same thickness as the rest of the books. Which means the same number of pages, but without lyrics. So they have to fill out that space somehow, right? Unless they send you an autograph book that your schoolmates can sign.

Well, no... That was the whole lead-up to this discussion. The three albums by themselves take up more than 3/4 of the box, so the DVD has to be thinner, or else it won't fit. To put it better, I was able to just squeeze my 21st Century Breakdown booklet into the empty slot, and that one is remarkably thinner, and doesn't have the plastic cd holder, which takes up half the space in the three new booklets.

Well, no... That was the whole lead-up to this discussion. The three albums by themselves take up more than 3/4 of the box, so the DVD has to be thinner, or else it won't fit. To put it better, I was able to just squeeze my 21st Century Breakdown booklet into the empty slot, and that one is remarkably thinner, and doesn't have the plastic cd holder, which takes up alot of space in the three new booklets.
Oh see I didn't know that. I skipped most of this thread hahaha. Honest mistake. But still. Wishful thinking right?

Archived