¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so jealous of you guys, did you order yours off rhinorecords.ca?

Yes :D Their customer support and shipping was actually pretty good :thumbsup:

How long ago did you order it? I'm waiting for mine to turn up, ordered it near 2 weeks ago, I think? Let us know what you got all together, like if you got all the extras like postcards and stuff! :P

I just checked the receipt Rhino Records sent with the box. They spelled Tre wrong! :rolleyes:

"Description:

Uno/Dos/TRES Boxset

By: Green Day"

I don't care, but it's pretty funny.

How long ago did you order it? I'm waiting for mine to turn up, ordered it near 2 weeks ago, I think? Let us know what you got all together, like if you got all the extras like postcards and stuff! :P

You should get yours soon. I ordered mine...Thursday the 8 or something like that. What the rep told me was they take all the recent US orders and prepare them to go on their next shipment to the US warehouse. Once they get there, they send them out to the various addresses and after that it should take 3-5 days. In total, it'll take about 7-10 days.

I just checked the receipt Rhino Records sent with the box. They spelled Tre wrong! :rolleyes:

"Description:

Uno/Dos/TRES Boxset

By: Green Day"

I don't care, but it's pretty funny.

I noticed that when I first ordered! I was like...um..... :S but it's cool! :lol:

When I got home this morning it was there :wub: and it's so beautiful!!! :happy::dance::bunny::banana:

I already watched it... pmodcFI.gif

I can't believe I have the trilogy completed! :woot: I'm sooooooo happy!!! :runaround:

I ordered mine two weeks ago precisely. It might take longer considering you don't live in North America.

Yes, I got all the extras. In the package was the original box with Uno and the placeholder with the buttons and patch inside. Dos, Tre, and Cuatro were packaged individually, and Cuatro came with the poster and the postcards. Oh, and when I opened the package, I also received a jolt of happiness, although that might not be guaranteed :P

No, It's taking advantage of a multimillionaire international companie

This is probably precisely why some companies just blame any damage on whoever delivered it and say there is nothing they can do. No need to be an ass and abuse the system and potentially ruin a good thing.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna wait til tomorrow to watch Cuatro. End a shitty week with an awesome documentary :thumbsup:

Actually....I think this is just how USPS shipping works...now that I think about it it has never told me when something will arrive...I'm thinking of UPS! So I'm really hoping I'll get it Friday :D

I just got mine from rhinorecords.ca in the mail! And yes, it is the Ultimate Box Set. Came with everything - the pins, patch, 3x books/CDs. and Cuatro with the postcards and poster! :dance:

I just got mine from rhinorecords.ca in the mail! And yes, it is the Ultimate Box Set. Came with everything - the pins, patch, 3x books/CDs. and Cuatro with the postcards and poster! :dance:

Niiiiiiiice! Mine is waiting for me at home! :woot: Can't wait to see everything!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna wait til tomorrow to watch Cuatro. End a shitty week with an awesome documentary :thumbsup:

I did that last week and it worked for me. Sounds like a good idea!

I opened mine as soon as I got home, I love it! I can't wait to watch Cuatro tomorrow :dance: Totally worth the long wait to finally get the box set and at such a good price! I'm glad I didn't buy it right away :D And I looooooove the buttons! Can't wait to put them on my clothes! :woot:

Hey guys, should I be worried if I haven't recieved Cuatro yet, or should I give it another week before I send a reminder to the customer service? Also, what email can I write to if I suspect my order has been lost, belated or forgotten? Probably gonna give it a couple of days, but the three records were at my door within the first week of release.

I still have the extra material to look forward to.

I came home from a road trip to see Green Day to find that Cuatro had arrived, so now my pretty box set is complete! I only just watched it today, it was great, so happy I ordered the box set!

I came home from a road trip to see Green Day to find that Cuatro had arrived, so now my pretty box set is complete! I only just watched it today, it was great, so happy I ordered the box set!

“…and then they end [the album] with some bullshit. Most records you don’t get to the end of because it suuuuuuuuucks.”

— Tré Cool

Probably the most sense he has spoken in his life.

Now I can stop checking this thread religiously to see updates on other people who ordered the box set around the time I did because I got mine! :D

Can't wait to get home tonight to watch Cuatro :D

I don't love the postcards. Come on it's a DVD in HD the screenshots could be better

Yep ill agree that the pics were pretty poor, but they were free so meh! ;)

I wish the poster was the same as the front cover.. I don't really like the collage poster.. And the postcards suck.. Oh well free shit is nice..

I don't understand why so many people are bitching about shit they got for free. Want it to be better quality? Pay for it. Jesus christ it's like people who bitch about pirated films THIS IS NOT WHAT I DIDN'T PAY FOR.

I swear to god.

I don't understand why so many people are bitching about shit they got for free. Want it to be better quality? Pay for it. Jesus christ it's like people who bitch about pirated films THIS IS NOT WHAT I DIDN'T PAY FOR.

I swear to god.

We're only complaining because those postcards were to say "sorry for all the delays on Cuatro" and we deserve good quality postcards not the shitty ones they gave us.

We're only complaining because those postcards were to say "sorry for all the delays on Cuatro" and we deserve good quality postcards not the shitty ones they gave us.

:rolleyes: Okay next time they'll just say 'hah sorry not sorry deal with it' and give you nothing.

But at the same time they didnt have to give us the postcards or the poster they chose to so if ya like em cool if not toss em away

I'm not complaining about the postcards I just thought it was funny how bad they are :lol:

I haven't gotten mine yet, can't wait to see why everyone thinks they're so bad. I'll still be thankfully but if they look like something I could do then yeah, I'll laugh along :P

Archived