Idiot Nation

bri1039

I don't really know. I found out about it on the 10th when they played the first of these shows. Although I think they let people know on the same day...

Ahh I see. Well I guess it's probably going to be different for bigger shows anyway so it probably won't be an issue.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time has come to reveal this year's Idiot Nation renewal t-shirt. Checka check it out! We LOVE it and hope you do as well.

IN.2013RenewalGraphic_0.jpg

I like it :woot:

The time has come to reveal this year's Idiot Nation renewal t-shirt. Checka check it out! We LOVE it and hope you do as well.

IN.2013RenewalGraphic_0.jpg

I like it :woot:

Looks cool. :toocool:

From Idiot nation:

Does it count if we "renewed" by buying the box set?

Hmm good question. I'd assume so, but I don't really know.

Apparently not, there is a thread about it on the IN forums. I asked a while back if there is the option to buy the shirt seperately, because it really doesn't seem fair to miss out on it when you have been a long time member.

I had an account a few years ago, cancelled, and renewed this year. It says "RENEWAL" under my account, but idk if that counts...

So, someone said on IN that "people who renewed using the boxset code aren't entitled to the renewal shirt". What if I got my first membership through the box set, and then I renew it when it expires? Does the box-set membership count as a normal membership?

So, someone said on IN that "people who renewed using the boxset code aren't entitled to the renewal shirt". What if I got my first membership through the box set, and then I renew it when it expires? Does the box-set membership count as a normal membership?

Did that come from an IN team member or just another fan? I wasn't sure still who qualified.

As long as you renew before December 2013 you'll qualify.

if you renewed your membership by buying the boxset then no, you wont get the t-shirt. but if you renew before 11th December, as Andres said, you will receive the t-shirt.

if you renewed your membership by buying the boxset then no, you wont get the t-shirt. but if you renew before 11th December, as Andres said, you will receive the t-shirt.

Will we be able to buy the t-shirt then as members or is it only for the renewal?

BTW, I'm still waiting on my postcards from a couple of years back! ;)

I`ve not heard anything about the t-shirt being made available to buy. pretty sure the admin is aware that people would like to though.

there is a thread in the site section about the postcards with information about what to do if you didn`t receive yours. the admin also said in that that if there was enough demand for the postcards that they would be made available to buy so I should imagine if enough people want to buy the t-shirt then the same would go for that as well.

Netty, do you know if they are going to be letting in IN members who ordered tickets through the presale in first at the arena shows also? I'm a member but couldn't get tickets through the presale. :(

I got mine through the box set. I will porbably renew for the presales. Hoping next year they'll come to a city near me so I can actually use the IN benefits

Netty, do you know if they are going to be letting in IN members who ordered tickets through the presale in first at the arena shows also? I'm a member but couldn't get tickets through the presale. :(

I've been wondering this too. I'm an IN member who wasn't able to get the tickets through the presale. The show I'm going to has paperless tickets, and some of the members of the group I'm going with aren't IN members.

I think early entry will depend on each venue. it`s one thing to do early entry for a small show by looking for people who got through the ID but for the stadium shows I don`t think it will be possible. I`m thinking they might do more of what they did last time and give early entry to a limited number of those going, no matter where they bought their tickets from.

Thanks. Yeah i can see them doing that for a smaller show but not an arena show. I'm just really scared because I want to be on the barrier and don't want anything to screw up my chances. I don't think that would be fair to people who couldn't make the presale.

I'm hesitating about renew the membership or not... I won't die if I don't get that t-shirt; but I'd like some sort of benefit other than "change my profile" which I'm not interested on doing. :ermm:

At least they let everyone know that contests are only for the US on the main page now. That's alright.

I've been thinking about Idiot Nation a lot lately, and I feel like I'm the only one who is not committed to the idea of it.

Sure, music is not for free, at least if you look at CDs/Vinyls, concert tickets, merch, etc etc. But I find it kind of stupid that there is this distinction between fans. Fans who pay money get all those awesome advantages, whereas those who don't get...well, nothing.

I'm not making a deal out of the amount of investment - to be honest, it's close to nothing per day. But the idea of making money with a fanclub is annoying me. I'd love to read others' opinions about this and I'd be happy if at least a few people replied since it's my first topic.

I've been thinking about Idiot Nation a lot lately, and I feel like I'm the only one who is not committed to the idea of it.

Sure, music is not for free, at least if you look at CDs/Vinyls, concert tickets, merch, etc etc. But I find it kind of stupid that there is this distinction between fans. Fans who pay money get all those awesome advantages, whereas those who don't get...well, nothing.

I'm not making a deal out of the amount of investment - to be honest, it's close to nothing per day. But the idea of making money with a fanclub is annoying me. I'd love to read others' opinions about this and I'd be happy if at least a few people replied since it's my first topic.

I've merged your topic with our existing topic about the Idiot Nation.

That t-shirt looks awesome! Is there a way I can renew now, even though my membership won't expire until September? I'd love to be able to get the shirt sooner rather than later.

Archived