Green Day 4/27 - Studio video #14

Sweet Armataged Chump

Ok,to me,this could mean that there will be piano in new albums because this video has piano,or that there won't because Billie isn't playing

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok,to me,this could mean that there will be piano in new albums because this video has piano,or that there won't because Billie isn't playing

Or it could just be Billie playing around. lol

I'm kind of surprised nobody started the discussion about him using an iPhone.. :P

I really like this new video. Great idea. :)

I think I just found the piano that he's playing, it's a piano that is connected to your iPhone and reproduces the song that you mark in your iPhone. I didn't know that those things existed, it must cost a fortune! http://www.youtube.c...v=dLKUcUlutRk#!

If Billie is using that app, I'll be even more impressed with his tech abilities than just him using a player piano! :)

I'm kind of surprised nobody started the discussion about him using an iPhone.. :P

It looks so weird seeing Billie with it.

I will never understand why people care about the type of phones they use xD

funny vid

whilst i think there were 3 drinks on purpose, i think the rest is just down to the lads mucking about. i bet there is not many bands that have been together as long as GD and still have a great time together

I will never understand why people care about the type of phones they use xD

Same here.

Love this video. I love that it's Billie holding the phone that's showing the video.

That was totally unexpected!!!!!!!!!! :runaround: That's talent Billie! :woot: ...or was it magic? hehe :shifty:

I love it. A little dark, but I LOVE IT.

On another note, I think the amount of keys on the piano is obviously a message to us. Maybe that's how many songs will be on the new albums! We'd better work out what type of phone he's using too, we might be able to rearrange the letters of the brand into a title for the first single.

Hahahahahaha! I think I just love you for posting that. I was just thinking that I'm shocked at the lack of "conspiracy theories" about this video.

The last one got like 6 different conspiracy theories. :lol:

A bit of Billieception going on there :lol:

Great video as always! I love that we've been getting so many updates from the guys recording and having fun in the first place! Really something else if you look at the two 2008 studio clips.. Even though we heard more of a song in those than in any of the recent ones haha

I can't see nothing in this video that might work as a clue... all I can see is piano-booze. And again, it's freakin' adorable :happy:

God, I can't tell you how much I hated that scene :lol:

:o

But it's so bad ass, epic and evil and funky :3 I'd love to hear a jazz bridge in a punk rock anthem :D

I was first thinking that this video update might mean that they have finished most recordings and Billie just has to do some vocal recordings and therefor is spending the time in the studio alone without the guys.

But someone mentioned that he has blonde hair or something, so it's an older footage :P

So I guess we might expect a Mike themed video update soon

This video is just pure fun! Oh Billie, lol. :lol: I love the whole lighthearted feeling of everything this time around.

Archived