Green Day 4/24 - Studio video #13

Sweet Armataged Chump

I love how the shocker is a thing with them now. :lol: They would.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Tre.. already promoting Tré huh? :lol: I found it funny he made that number 3 hand signal while you could only see the 3 from the 13 on his shirt.

Edit: and even more funny since the video is 33 seconds long.

:woot:

it is video #13? :woot::runaround: and Trè's wearing a shirt with the 13 on it. :wub:

Green Day have clearly become part of the illuminati. :o

I just realize that now the only one left to make the ¡TRé! gesture is Mike :lol:

I stayed up writing and saw this! :woot: Awesome! So glad we've had another video.

Hahahaha, you guys are great. It's been barely an hour since that video was released and you already noticed a bunch of odd things about it, and I already see someone (laly) wearing a new sig from the video! :lol:

I get frustrated with these little teasers honestly, specially when they don't really say anything, but just throw in some drums and say something funny. The only one slightly less frustrating for me was the one who came out right after the announcement of the three records.

You gotta give it to Tré that he's funny though.

Hahahaha, you guys are great. It's been barely an hour since that video was released and you already noticed a bunch of odd things about it, and I already see someone (laly) wearing a new sig from the video! :lol:

That's because Tré is so adorable... :shy:

What a great thing to come home to after a long day of finals. Tré is so great. :lol: I'm glad we got another one. :)

That's because Tré is so adorable... :shy:

There's no arguing there, he is indeed. I loved the 'Mike' part, just as everyone else.

And talking about Mike... there hasn't been any images of him doing the Tré gesture with his hand, have there?

Awesome new video! Gah! I love this band even more with every video they post! :D

I like how Tré is making the Tré-sign. :lol:

I can't watch it here in Germany! :mad:

me too -.- (fu GEMA!)

is there another possibility for germans to watch the video?

What new can I say with my shitty English.... because I feel this is a really extraordinary moment.... :D

Here is Tre ... I mean Tre... ours Tre... :lol:

Still curious if Jason is going to actually be apart of the writing and recording process of these albums this time around. All the other videos have featured him, but it's unknown to what capacity. In this video, he's just completely absent.

Just interesting I guess.

You can kinda tell its been edited cause you hear Billie Joe say, "Mike Dirnt's in" as he enters and Tre, of course yelling about where he is.

Looks like Mike was late that day...

me too -.- (fu GEMA!)

is there another possibility for germans to watch the video?

You can use hidemyass.com or you can download a Chrome app called ProxMate. It unlocks every youtube video you can't watch :happy:

P.S. I need Mike's t-shirt bouncy.gif

You can kinda tell its been edited cause you hear Billie Joe say, "Mike Dirnt's in" as he enters and Tre, of course yelling about where he is.

Looks like Mike was late that day...

Actually if you turn the volume up, after Billie says "Mike Dirnt's in" you can hear Tré say "paaaannnnntttttssss" in a really high voice :P

EDIT: Hey wait! It's Billie who says "paaaannntttttsssss"..... Funny how we all assume Tré is behind anything crazy they say....

Actually if you turn the volume up, after Billie says "Mike Dirnt's in" you can hear Tré say "paaaannnnntttttssss" in a really high voice :P

EDIT: Hey wait! It's Billie who says "paaaannntttttsssss"..... Funny how we all assume Tré is behind anything crazy they say....

haha didn't realise the paaaaaaaannntsssss thx :lol:

Ha, I didn't notice the "paaants" bit either!

XD I love their bro-mance they have together!

Awesome! I really didn't expect anything after their announcement two weeks ago. And Tré in this video is just adorable :lol:

Yes. I was completely wrong in the album thread. YIPPEE!!!!!!!

And so was I. Even better to be surprised by it now! :woot:

Archived