Green Day on "Ticketalarm" on German Ticket Shop Eventim

LeonGD

Since Today, Green Day is on the Ticketalaram at eventim.de

Eventim.de is a german Ticket shop where you can buy Tickets for a lot kind of diffrent shows.

If a Band is in "Ticketalarm" it means, that the Band is on Tour very soon and you can buy tickets soon!

Eventim.de: http://www.eventim.de/

Green Day Page at Eventim: http://www.eventim.de/green-day-tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages%2Foverview&fun=artist&action=overview&kuid=252

I Think the german Fans can look forward to an Awesome Green Day Tour!! :)

wooooooow that sounds amazing !! i really hope it's true and we can soon buy tickets there and the guys go on tour :happy: what a great b-day present :happy::D

holy. shit. holy. shit. i sit in front of my computer with my mouth wide-open and i´m wondering: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW??????????????????????????????????????????

this news make my day even better :D:banana:

Yeah! Finally.. :D Thanks for the info.. can´t wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we sure that they will be selling tickets for an actual tour and not only for Rock am See?

^ My thoughts exactly. :lol: I don't think this is anything to get excited over quite yet...

this would be to good to be true.....i don´t think that it´s for Rock am See.......now I definitely can´t sleep :D

Thanks a lot for sharing! I used 'Ticketalarm' many times in the past and after a few weeks there was always a tour announced. And I don't think this refers to Rock am See since it's an reminder when band's are coming on tour.

God, now I AM excited! :runaround:

Well, I'm still not convinced. :P But I guess I'll wait a few weeks more until I buy my tickets for Rock en Seine, because I won't go there if there's a Europe tour shortly afterwards.

To me it only looks like you can give your e-mail address so that when there is any news, you'll know about it soon enough. Now the question is when there'll be any news..

So if I understand this right, eventim knows more than we do? :lol: Well anyway, I registered for it as well as ticketalarm on the dutch website of eventim.

Yes eventim knows more than we do :D. And eventim doesn't sell tickets for Rock am see. And if they would sell them you could buy them heree http://www.eventim.d...tmc=rock+am+see

You can give your e-mail address for every Band. But if there is a ticketalarm it's sure that there will be tour dates soon

For example in 2010 there was a ticketalarm for the Green Day Open Air Tour in Mainz and Munich a few days later you were able to buy tickets.

Great news

I have this feeling we'll hear some official news this week, all the signs point to a European tour later this year and i really really really hope that's what will happen!

Are we sure that they will be selling tickets for an actual tour and not only for Rock am See?

I was thinking that to! I just think we have to wait! Lets hope not for long!

I posted this in another thread but Idiot Club just added links to two tour dates in Germany. Those are probably the ones on Ticketalarm. Here's what the post said:

03-27 - NEW TOUR DATES - GERMANY

GREEN DAY with Angels and Airwaves and All Time Low

Wednesday, August 29 2012

Munchengladbach Hockey Park

Thursday, August 30 2012

Berlin Wuhkheide

Tickets on sale this Wednesday 9am local European Time: HERE

I posted this in another thread but Idiot Club just added links to two tour dates in Germany. Those are probably the ones on Ticketalarm. Here's what the post said:

03-27 - NEW TOUR DATES - GERMANY

GREEN DAY with Angels and Airwaves and All Time Low

Wednesday, August 29 2012

Munchengladbach Hockey Park

Thursday, August 30 2012

Berlin Wuhkheide

Tickets on sale this Wednesday 9am local European Time: HERE

OMG :dance:

Hope it's real :D

:mellow:

I just booked flights to fly in the day after August 30 for Rock am See. It's great news but fuck I should have waited.

It might mean more tour dates around Europe too! :woot:

OMG the firt is about 2 en a half hours from my home ! GOING creazy :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yep those would be the dates that got posted in the Idiot Club thread so feel free to go talk about this over there :)

Archived