Video 5 of Green Day in studio "2/24"

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Following the trend of "a new thread for a new video", nay? Green Day might as well spam the place up with video threads, they keep releasing those pesky videos. :P

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie's hair looks like looks like...nothing I've ever seen before.

Also, I'd like to order a GIF of a person raising their eyebrows with a devious smile on there face to serve as my reaction to Billie saying the word "voyeuristic."

awesome vid :D

...i'm glad they uploaded before i had to go to bed :lol: ...so yeah now i can sleep happily knowing the newest vid :happy:

so good night everyone !! :happy:

Billie's hair looks like looks like...nothing I've ever seen before.

Caught on camera without a straightener :lol:

Is it just me or does he say at 0:13 "the first time we've ever sung about fucking"? :lol: (not the exact quote)

It's fucking fuck time! Or at least I hope so.

Can't wait till I see Billie fuck the floor of the stage on the world tour.

Guest Just Another Joe

Singing about fucking? Hell yeah, Classic Rock 'n' Roll Attitude right there! It's Fuck Time all over again!

so... it's fuck time?

These videos :wub:

I wanna live in the modern world, I wanna live in the modern world

Tis fuck time! So fucking souped!! Also Billie looks like a blonde Bob Dylan and that makes me happy.

Bob%2BDylan.jpg

Surely Green Day could write more than one song about fucking. I wouldn't expect Fuck time to show up. I don't know if it will or not - just saying that alone isn't a good enough inference.

Surely Green Day could write more than one song about fucking. I wouldn't expect Fuck time to show up. I don't know if it will or not - just saying that alone isn't a good enough inference.

It's all we have to go off of. And you know us ;)

This video has single-handedly made my day. I have been working on online school for 5+ hours, now I have to go do a sink full of dishes. And yet...I will be doing that with a smile because of this video.

Wasn't there another song at the secret shows that they said was dirty? And Fuck Time is more funny than personal really ...

Dude, fucking is such a diverse topic...this could actually end up being a whole new rock opera. About fucking. That'd be legendary.

I agree. He said it was really personal, I don't think that song is all that personal.

How many threads just about the new album?

I love how they love their music, if only they could release it so we could you it too.

Wow, curls!

I love how GD bring 30 seconds of excitement to my day. More personal sounds interesting. Don't know if they're talking about Fuck Time, but excited either way.

Also, this is more recent than the previous video as Jason's hair is short in it. (Say what you will about hair talk, but it's an effective way to gauge the passing of time!)

How many threads just about the new album?

I love how they love their music, if only they could release it so we could you it too.

JUST about the new album? What else is there to talk about besides their albums and music?

And well, they're recording it ... they have to do that before they release it, sort of.

It's Fuck Time isn't even about fucking! It sounds like the boys are really baiting us, and it's working. Hearing them speak so excitedly about the new material makes me want to put that baby on a turntable and dance forever.

I'm starting to get more excited now. Especially when they talked about it being personal and a piece of art? It makes me curious.

Lemme just say...there's never gonna be a better thumbnail than this one. I mean, maybe...small chance...but that's a pretty awesome thumbnail right there.

Archived