2 Hours of "Green Day Radio" LIVE on WXOU in Oakland!

greendaytone

Thanks so much for listening. I'll have a complete song list and some other details, as well as some sort of streaming playlist for a "2.5" show, in a little while.

As an aside, my GDA/GDC account isn't just for plugging my show. It's also just for talking and being Brian. I'll try to make an appearance on GDC chat a little later tonight.

Hey! Pretty good job you guys made there.. Looking forward to the "2.5" show.. :D Great!!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no problem :) I'm DarkSideOfNight on twitter

Maybe you could combine it with your audio to get the full show?

no problem :) I'm DarkSideOfNight on twitter

Maybe you could combine it with your audio to get the full show?

Got ya!

If only i was that talented! Will look into it :)

Here is the audio

.flac http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C58INAL7

.wav http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ABMTJ00

My computer froze part way through Like a Rolling Stone so it messes up for a few seconds but it's fine afterwards

It says it's unavailable at the moment? Any ideas? Maybe too many people are trying to download it! :lol:

It says it's unavailable at the moment? Any ideas? Maybe too many people are trying to download it! :lol:

I'd love to think that!!! :D

anyone having trouble loading megaupload?

Yeah, it seems to be unavailable at the moment, for some reason. Emily is on it ;)

Yeah, it seems to be unavailable at the moment, for some reason. Emily is on it ;)

Emily? (Oh boy, did I just embarrass myself)

thanks, ill check back in a bit.

The links are still working for me so I think you'll just have to try it again later and it should work.

Is there anywhere else i could upload it?

The links are still working for me so I think you'll just have to try it again later and it should work.

Is there anywhere else i could upload it?

Soundcloud? That's pretty good, and we could embed it on GDA.

Soundcloud? That's pretty good, and we could embed it on GDA.

ok uploading it now

Looks like the Megaupload link is working again! Soundcloud would still be great if you've already started :)

MegaUpload always has those "Temporarily unavailable" messages on many files. It's usually only for a percentage of people trying to access it, and if you keep trying it'll come up.

Hey, this is Luke from Frampton's Watermelon...SUPER BIG THANKS to EVERYONE who tuned in. You have no idea how much it means to Brian, myself, and all of us at WXOU that we have your listenership, if only for the two hours we ran the program. We made it to a 226 listener peak, which is a RECORD for WXOU.

Putting together these shows was a big thrill for me as a Green Day fan because, as I've said before on air and otherwise, I can dig deep into my fandom and share it with such a receptive, excited, awesome as fuck audience. I couldn't ask for a better fanbase for my once-and-forever all-time favorite band.

Thanks SO MUCH again, and please keep listening to college radio.

Archived