Happy Birthday Jason White!

Hermione

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could we live this day without a Jason birthday thread?!?!

Happy Birthdaaaaaaay!!!! :banana:

Remember that you're not "the one standing in the background" for us! :dance:

And that video of him singing I want you to knoow is hilarious!! :lol:

Haha, I wanted to say the same as Anna: "How could we live this day without a Jason Birthday thread?" :D

Happy Birthday, Jason!!!!!!! Hopefully he's having a freaking awesome day! :banana: :banana:

How could we live this day without a Jason birthday thread?!?!

My thoughts exactly :lol:

Haha, I wanted to say the same as Anna: "How could we live this day without a Jason Birthday thread?" :D

Happy Birthday, Jason!!!!!!! Hopefully he's having a freaking awesome day! :banana: :banana:

Yep, everyone is focusing on this 11/11/11...while we should care more about this...that 38 years ago a prodigious musician was born... :D

Yep, everyone is focusing on this 11/11/11...while we should care more about this...that 38 years ago a prodigious musician was born... :D

yeah that's right...but damn, i waited for this day the whole year and now that this special day came, i always forget it :lol: ...when i read this thread i completely forgot what date today is :lol: that today is the 11/11/11 just came back to my mind when i read your post :D

...i wish i had such a great b-day day :lol: anyways: i totally agree that we should more care about the fact that a prodigious musician was born !! :)

Happy birthday, Jason! Not long until you're an official band member :D

Happy Birthday, Jason!! :woot::happy:

Edit: I'll listen to Achin' to Be, which will put a smile on my face as always, and have a one person Mr. White birthday party, haha

Happy Birthday Jason! :D Thanks for being an inspiration,playing and singing in my favorite bands and dancing very good xD

Hopefully he's having an awesome birthday.

Jason! Thank you for all your beautiful poetry, your long fingers, your fantastic guitar playing, your silly adventures with poles, your front man abilities, your beautiful Replacements covers, and especially for being the sweetest guy this side of the Mississippi. I hope the boys are all doing something special for this historical day. :happy:

normal_4355326892_8a0ae57c91.jpg

:wub:

Archived