If you could go to a Green Day halloween party...?

classof12

Today I was soooo bored so I started drawing the Christian's skull from 21st century breakdown, while I finished I thought that it would be a great costume for a Green Day halloween party, so I draw two other costumes I would wear if I ever go to one, here is the drawing: (sorry I'm not a very good drawer and I did it quickly)

33opmza.jpg

So my question is this, if you could go to a Green Day halloween party, which costume (anything's possible) would you wear?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wear loads of eyeliner and walk around on my knees the entire party, as Billie Joe.

This year I'm actually going to dress up as Billie Joe from the "Bullet in a Bible" DVD. I already found the wig and red tie so hopefully it turns out well!

Not Fink. Because yknow, he has nothing to do with Green Day. So definitely not him.

Fink. I'd go as Fink.

Oh my god the Warning lightning man would be the best costume of all time :lol:. Failing that I would like to dress up as the Reverend Strychnine Twitch.

Since I failed at being Whatsername last year, I would probably go as Gloria and make my boyfriend be Christian!

Lol, the warning man. Basically all you need is a full body spandex suit, and a lightning bold made out of cardboard or something. :lol: Would be awesome though.

If I'd go to a GD Halloween party, I'd go as a Drunk Pink Bunny fan girl. Or a Billy Jo fan girl. Or.. a Nimrod. haha

Without question, I would dress up as Fink, with his black and white balaclava, his red plastic suit, his evil tail... all that stuff, you know :thumbsup:

i would tape a can of coca-cola to my head and be a coke head. :shifty:

Then I could just slap you and be a smack head. :dry:

I'm between the girl from Kerplunk or that cute cat with a needle from the Dookie booklet :P

I'd like something Green Day-related, so I'm between the girl from Kerplunk or that cute cat with a needle from the Dookie booklet :P

I was going to say the kerplunk girl....Or a prostitute that would work too. :P

I'd go as the bursting bridge in the Dookie booklet

or as a monkey that's throwing shit at everyone

I went as Billie Joe for Halloween a few years back, totally pulled it off.

Archived