September 21st, HAPPY B-DAY AMERICAN IDIOT! - video project

maridiot

I can't waaaait!! Well, tomorrow we have to share our video everywhere, facebook, twitter ans so on.. because I think it's worth to be seen from everyone u.u

Most important of all, IT'LL BE ON GREEN DAY AUTHORITYYYYYYY!! Woohoo, I'm really excited 'cause there's the real chance that the video will be watched by BJ, Mike or Tré :3

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad that we missed the "official" 1039/SOSH 20th anniversary ç_ç It would've been awesome to do something like this for it! But it was on July the 1st, 2011... crap.

Damn, I'll have to wait until I get back from school! >.<

Will you write the link in this thread?

yes, I will write the link here and I will put the video in the first page of this thread

btw.I have problem with school too :runaround:

I can't waaaait!! Well, tomorrow we have to share our video everywhere, facebook, twitter ans so on.. because I think it's worth to be seen from everyone u.u

yeaaah :bunny:

Most important of all, IT'LL BE ON GREEN DAY AUTHORITYYYYYYY!!

I still can't believe it :banana:

hey, it's 21st tomorrow :runaround:

ok...EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE VIDEO FROM 6.00 am (italian time) :bunny:

Oh Gosh so here we are!! I should remember Andrès to post it on GDA... :shifty: but since when here in Italy it's 6 am, in the US they're still sleeping, I'll do that tomorrow :P

I can definitely put off my homeworks for tomorrow... that's important, more than that fucking Maths exercises :D

So when I'll be back from school, I'll watch it!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll definitely share that video everywhere I'm able to! :P

great :banana:

Oh Gosh so here we are!! I should remember Andrès to post it on GDA... :shifty: but since when here in Italy it's 6 am, in the US they're still sleeping, I'll do that tomorrow :P

I can definitely put off my homeworks for tomorrow... that's important, more than that fucking Maths exercises :D

So when I'll be back from school, I'll watch it!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:bunny::bunny: :bunny:

thank you so much Anna :hug:

I will come back home about 3.oo pm, damn ._.

:banana:

ai44.png

anniversary2.png

EDIT: Version 2

ai433.png

ai45.png

^ I'm not happy how the handgrenade and the lightning man turned out. :ermm: maybe... I'm gonna change that. whatyathink?

I didn't see someone made banners already. They look awesome! :happy: I made a banner as well, just a basic one though.

aivideobanner.png

OMG you two, girls :wub: you always amaze me with your artworks!! :woot: Love your banners!!

great :banana:

:bunny::bunny: :bunny:

thank you so much Anna :hug:

I will came back school about 3.oo pm, damn ._.

. . . And obviously tomorrow is the longest school day of all my week, so I'll be back around 3 pm as well ( IF my bus will be in time ) :dry:

My longest school days are over now! :banana: 4 pm, yesterday and today!

So I'll be able to follow that whole progress until it's on GDA and everything!

. . . And obviously tomorrow is the longest school day of all my week, so I'll be back around 3 pm as well ( IF my bus will be in time ) :dry:

kajdnuiashfudosfhgg It's the same for me. sndhfugbuunbhgfjgkfmijm

and I still have to do my history, italian, english and latin homework, YEAH -.-'

My longest school days are over now! :banana: 4 pm, yesterday and today! So I'll be able to follow that whole progress until it's on GDA and everything!

great!

anyway I will check GDA and GDC from my telephone ;)

that's important, more than that fucking Maths exercises :D

WAY MORE IMPORTANT!! :D

kajdnuiashfudosfhgg It's the same for me. sndhfugbuunbhgfjgkfmijm

and I still have to do my history, italian, english and latin homework, YEAH -.-'

WAY MORE IMPORTANT!! :D

Excuse note for not doing my homework: Dear tecaher mrs. Ihateyoubitch,

I just wanted you to know that I didn't do my homework and if you'll test me today I won't be able to answer you, because today is American Idiot 7th Anniversary...

And ya know, it's a very important day...a day that changed music history...

Green Day will be very annoy if you'll ruin this day with your fucked up Phisics explanations...

So please don't be an Italian Idiot and don't test me!

*teacher staring at my paper*

". . . Let's party for American Idiot birthday!! let's do a banana dance!!! :banana: "

I just wanted you to know that I didn't do my homework and if you'll test me today I won't be able to answer you, because today is American Idiot 7th Anniversary...

Green Day will be very annoy if you'll ruin this day with your fucked up Phisics explanations...

". . . Let's party for American Idiot birthday!! let's do a banana dance!!! :banana: "

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahha

can I use the same note for my teacher? :P

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahha

can I use the same note for my teacher? :P

Sureee, maybe she will accept it :lol:

I swear, I'm gonna use it, :lol: jk

But maybe I can do a banana dance in front of her :banana:

But maybe I can do a banana dance in front of her :banana:

Make a video of it, post it here and I'll have something to laugh about for the next ten years :banana:

All the banners are looking great! It's really hard to choose just one. Maybe I'll put all of them in my signature :P

OMFG!!! It's tomorrow :) I'm excited (sorry if I missed something new, I just scrolled to the bottom to leave this comment...I suck)!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICAN IDIOT!

And Mary? You know what I think about your video! :wub:

happy birthday AI!! I can't believe 7 years are gone!

I really like the video! good job :thumbsup:

Archived