Green Day Tweets

Boston

He's too cute haha I wonder if maybe he got to make the ¡UNO! Cover? Or design it? I'm digging the DIY-ness.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no! Billie was quicker than me! I wanted to be the first, who made the Uno cover with pet's photo. Fuck, my cat will be angry now! :lol:

Oh no! Billie was quicker than me! I wanted to be the first, who made the Uno cover with pet's photo. Fuck, my cat will be angry now! :lol:

I'm so glad you pointed out that is his pet, I've been sitting staring at it trying to figure out what it was :lol: yes, I am slow. Yes, I am blind to black and white...

I'm so glad you pointed out that is his pet, I've been sitting staring at it trying to figure out what it was :lol: yes, I am slow. Yes, I am blind to black and white...

You're welocm but I think it was just magic of Billie and photoshop that you didn't recognise Cleo :lol:

You're welocm but I think it was just magic of Billie and photoshop that you didn't recognise Cleo :lol:

I'll just continue trying to believe that's the reason :lol: but as if by magic the moment you pointed out it is his dog I could clearly see the features.

I don't think Billie knows how to use photoshop. I believe he asked one of his sons to do it for him! :lol:

I don't think Billie knows how to use photoshop. I believe he asked one of his sons to do it for him! :lol:

Haha! I don't know, he seems kind of 'hip' and 'down with the kids' to me, he does like Gaga!! :lol:

Billie could barely manage Twitter in the beginning - not sure if he's too hot with photoshop. :P I'm thinking no..

I think he could manage it.

He'd probably need a tutorial and would have to go through it a couple times before he managed to do it right and then a few more times to get a good result and he'd probably need someone who was better at Photoshop than him helping along the way but he could!

I always wonder what he is like with technology, I mean he talks about disliking it but he is a producer..I guess he could manage a few computer programs with time

Green Day is trending 5th worldwide right now :)

I don't see it

edit: Now I do

I wonder why they are trending.

I have no fucking clue. :)

The real question is: why aren't they trending ALL THE TIME?!

I think Billie's tweet about the dance party is one of the main reasons for the trend. It's almost at 2000 retweets.

Also, Juliet Simms tweeted about Green Day too. That got a bunch of retweets.

I think Billie's tweet about the dance party is one of the main reasons for the trend. It's almost at 2000 retweets.

Also, Juliet Simms tweeted about Green Day too. That got a bunch of retweets.

It's almost at 2400 retweets :P

I wonder why they are trending.

must you really ask?

It's Green Day, duh :P

Archived