Green Day Merch

Dai.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Siobhan and I went to go buy our Wembley shirts after the show and literally every stand we went to were sold out of them :(

I really wanted one of them too, but as you say after the show it was sold out :(

do you think there's any way of getting one now?

just ebay?

Does anyone know if there any new designs for the 2010 tour merch?

I would love to see some of it.

I know I made my own thread and it got closed and I was pointed to this thread, and maybe my thread would have died, but this thread doesn't seem to have the essence at all of what I was going for. Everyone in here is talking about wishing to own a shirt, and I'm referencing pieces of GD memorabilia so rare or just that darn special to you that nothing else could come close. THE thing that will be on your mantle, or the item that the other awesome pieces would be focused around. And I'm sorry, that would never be a tshirt. When I was a teenager, I would buy every GD shirt I saw and friends bought them for me. I have them from XS to XXL, and I had a wall dedicated just to them that was plastered in them. Some from venues, some even crew shirts from venues, some from your average clothing store. That stuff is packed away and not even considered something to talk about. To me, a Tre drum stick from him is packed away too, as its not near my top 5 or anything, but to some, that might be your favorite thing. Honestly, I even want to hear about it. Where'd you get it? Where do you keep it? I was hoping for a bit of a... richer?... conversation. I'm not into being added to this thread....

My fave piece of merch aside from the CD's is shirts. But I was gutted last year when I couldn't get a Green Day hoody from the 21st Century Breakdown tour. There was no small sizes left!

Anyone know where I can get one?

Its the one with Christain and Gloria on the back.

Has anyone ordered something from Rockabilia? They have TONS of awesome Green Day merch, I really want that Warning tour book, but I live in Norway so does anyone know how much shipping to europe costs?

Does anyone here know where i can get the 21cbd shirts with the tour dates on the back? =/

They were selling them at Pinkpop, but they didn't have my size anymore, so I was wondering if they sell it on the internet too? :runaround:

I guess my favorite piece of GD merch (besides CDs and Posters) is my GD neckless, its the only think I can actually wear 24/7 so thats pretty cool :happy:

I want a FBHT shirt too (I live in the US though and I could only find sites from the UK :( ). A good website is angryyoungandpoor.com, they have lots of GD & other punk stuff and it's pretty cheap. I've never been to a concert but I'm hoping to get a tour shirt, I did get a t-shirt when I saw American Idiot :D And other than that I have a dookie shirt, a shirt with Gloria on it, a shirt with a pic of the band, a shirt that just says 'Green Day', and two Adeline shirts. I love all of them. XD

I got me 2 sexy t shirts :happy: One at Wembley, its white with a gun on it. I got stopped going through customs in the airport going to Glasgow wearing it :P

I got a tour t shirt from Marlay :)

i made this up for the USA summer amphitheater tour, which i have been calling the summer "picnic" tour. artwork was done by a friend. it is a patch sewn on a visor. its pretty freaking cute. the image is a cartoon of Green Day at a picnic. BJA is holding up a glass of champagne, Tre is eating a baguette (with crumbs falling out of his mouth) and holding 2 baguettes in place of drum sticks, and Mike has a picnic basket in front of him that is holding his bass. i just did it for fun, not to make $. if you would like one please shoot me a dm. abbey

visor.jpg

Instead of making a new thread, I'm going to ask in here if anyone knows where/or if anyone has a spare shirt from last years UK tours... with the dates on the back.

^^ Is this for Maddie? Aww :)

I got blood on my Green Day tour 2010 tee when I crashed my car, haha, it was seriously one of my biggest concerns when it happened! It came out in the wash, it's fine :lol: Shame about the car.

I know I made my own thread and it got closed and I was pointed to this thread, and maybe my thread would have died, but this thread doesn't seem to have the essence at all of what I was going for. Everyone in here is talking about wishing to own a shirt, and I'm referencing pieces of GD memorabilia so rare or just that darn special to you that nothing else could come close. THE thing that will be on your mantle, or the item that the other awesome pieces would be focused around. And I'm sorry, that would never be a tshirt. When I was a teenager, I would buy every GD shirt I saw and friends bought them for me. I have them from XS to XXL, and I had a wall dedicated just to them that was plastered in them. Some from venues, some even crew shirts from venues, some from your average clothing store. That stuff is packed away and not even considered something to talk about. To me, a Tre drum stick from him is packed away too, as its not near my top 5 or anything, but to some, that might be your favorite thing. Honestly, I even want to hear about it. Where'd you get it? Where do you keep it? I was hoping for a bit of a... richer?... conversation. I'm not into being added to this thread....

I agree - this thread doesn't quite seem the right place for your post. It sounds like you have collected some fabulous Green Day items over the years. Probably not quite accurate to assume that someone's GD t-shirt is not the thing that means the most to them, though, I know more than a few fans who have hugged Billie Joe (or the Reverend :eyebrow: ) in a specific t-shirt and that one item of clothing became very precious to them! :lol:

For me, I have a lot of signed stuff, most of which I have had framed and put up on the wall of my space in our basement rec room. It's the only place my husband will have it in the house!

I kind of like that purple girly t-shirt they were selling at PinkPop...I hope that one makes it over to the States. When I was in the UK for a show last fall, they were selling a 21CB winter scarf that I bought, My daughter likes it a lot and wears it everywhere when it is cold out. I'm afraiid she is going to lose it so I was trying to get her one of her own. They aren't selling them over here, nor though the website, I don't think.

Instead of making a new thread, I'm going to ask in here if anyone knows where/or if anyone has a spare shirt from last years UK tours... with the dates on the back.

Are you searching for the t-shirt with all the dates on the back?

If so, this will maybe help you. :)

If you're searching for t-shirts with the individual dates on the back. Dunno sorry. Probably ebay? :)

I got blood on my Green Day tour 2010 tee when I crashed my car, haha, it was seriously one of my biggest concerns when it happened! It came out in the wash, it's fine :lol: Shame about the car.

Oh, and my FBHT shirt that I was wearing when I got pulled up in Glasgow is going to be framed. Other than those and my Glasgow shirt, I don't have a HUGE amount of Green Day merch...

I've got the caricature that Mum got me which is awesome, thanks Mum, and I'm thinking about getting one of the plectrum bracelets off of eBay. They're not super special but are really cute - just a Green Day plectrum on a silver chain. And I made me and Maddie WWBD bracelets after we started a joke about it - What Would Billie Do - but they're not pro by any means. Special though :)

Also, I LOVE this:

i made this up for the USA summer amphitheater tour, which i have been calling the summer "picnic" tour. artwork was done by a friend. it is a patch sewn on a visor. its pretty freaking cute. the image is a cartoon of Green Day at a picnic. BJA is holding up a glass of champagne, Tre is eating a baguette (with crumbs falling out of his mouth) and holding 2 baguettes in place of drum sticks, and Mike has a picnic basket in front of him that is holding his bass. i just did it for fun, not to make $. if you would like one please shoot me a dm. abbey

visor.jpg

Are you searching for the t-shirt with all the dates on the back?

If so, this will maybe help you. :)

If you're searching for t-shirts with the individual dates on the back. Dunno sorry. Probably ebay? :)

Thank you for that link, but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the single dates on the back e.g; London 24th October O2 Arena. I've actually looked everywhere you can think of for them, but no use :/

I wish I bought the tour shirt last year, with the dates, I tryed to find the one for the Lisbon show, but, like I expected, didn't find it anywhere :pinch: At the show I only bought that Peacemaker shirt <3 and the poster, none of those had the tour dates =/

I'm trying to find some cool rare shirts, from the early days...

Thank you for that link, but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the single dates on the back e.g; London 24th October O2 Arena. I've actually looked everywhere you can think of for them, but no use :/

I'm sorry I couldn't help you =/

I'm trying to find some cool rare shirts, from the early days...

Definitely doing this, too. I'd love to have some older tourshirts <3

I keep seeing the odd older tour tee on eBay, but you've got to snap them up quickly.

It's annoying that you don't get much pre-American Idiot merch nowadays... In fact it's difficult to even get American Idiot merch, it's all 21st Century Breakdown... Don't get me wrong, I love both those albums and like the merch... But yeah.

I FINALLY got a Dookie shirt thanks to Trina, and I've cut that up so it has no sleeves, and done that without fucking it up. :P

(I used to have a Dookie shirt but it died :()

I think someone said to me to go on Grindstore, but I don't see much that I haven't already seen, and again most of it is 21st Century Breakdown merch...

Anyone know where I could get even pre American Idiot/21st Century Breakdown merch? :lol: I have plenty of both already...

Archived