Songs that grew on you

Little Girl Little One

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to really dislike She's A Rebel, but it has to be my second favourite from American Idiot now. I wasn't really into 21 Guns when I first heard it but since I saw it live that's one of my favourites from 21CB too.

Restless Heart Syndrome.

I didn't really like it at first....but I don't mind it now :)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to HATE Macy's Day Parade, but then I forced myself to listen to it and now I realize it's actually a pretty good song.

I wasn't too fond of Platypus either, but now It's one of my faves.

Before The Lobotomy, and Haushinka have grown on me. Because of Guitar and Drums respectively xD

One that has failed to grow on me though is Are We The Waiting... boring!

Id say Christian's Inferno, Static Age, Restless Heart Syndrome and Road to Acceptance idk why but the way its sung just sounds "whiney". :ermm:

• 3 weeks later...

The songs that i really didn't like at first when i popped the cd in my player were

She (which is now my favourite GD song)

Whatsername

Macy's Day Parade

Having A Blast

LOTAG

Letterbomb (i dont know how)

Extraordinary Girl

Are We The Waiting

Misery

Now i just love these songs!!! :runaround:

• 2 weeks later...

i didn't like See The Light the first few times i heard it, now (tho not my favorite) im liking it more

For me, it's really been the stuff off 21st Century Breakdown. At first, I really didn't like Know Your Enemy, !Viva La Gloria!, Murder City, Static Age, etc, etc. The album was like a bit of a letdown for me. But after a while I just started to love 'em more and more and now they're some of my favorite tracks.

Still can't really stand Christian's Inferno, but that's just me I guess.

the static age, at first i was like meh, then one day they played it at the gym while i was running and i was like fuck yeah!

Road to Acceptance,The Judges Daughter,Redundant,Reject,Panic Song,Church On Sunday,Peacemaker,Christian's Inferno

For me it'd definitely have to be Geek Stink Breath. I think the video really scarred me because I really couldn't even stand to listen to that song until recently. Really, all of Insomniac has grown on me. It used to be by far my least listened to gd record and these days I've practically got it on repeat.

Oh yeah, forgot

Restless Heart Syndrome

Last Night On Earth

Christie Road

Take Back

Scumbag

I used to dislike most Dookie songs, and now that I've grown older and wiser (?) enough to appreciate it, it's my favourite cd ♥

Also I didn't like Know Your Enemy at first sight, and now I'm completely obsessed with it.

See the Light. I used to think it was too slow and kinda dumb but once I read the lyrics, I realized they were pretty profound, like most of the songs from 21CB! :)

going to pasalcqua..

i used to not give that song much attention and was like "mehh" everytime my iPod decided to play it.

but now i love this song :wub::D

you and i together, hand in hand we run away .. <-- so amazing lyrics :wub:

Panic Song. I used to hate the long ass intro so I'd skip it but fucking hell that's a good song.

Archived