You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you see a writing similar to "Green Day" and you get all excited before realising it's not :lol:

For example, the other day I was watching the Simpsons and there was a sign of "caREEr DAY" (I almost freaked out even though I had already seen that episode! :D )

Or the sign of "GREEN Diet" from a store...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this outside tesco once and had to take a picture

62262_10150269927020311_942894_n.jpg

Because it would have been rude not to...right? ;)

You know you're addicted to Green Day if the only response you ever give to being asked the time is 'OH BABY BABY IT'S FUCK TIME!!!'

You see the letters "EJN" on a car number plate and shout out out, "East Jesus Nowhere!" (seemingly randomly) to you passengers.

• 2 weeks later...

When you read the book Out Of The Dust by Karen Hesse and freak out when a character is named Billie Jo and add in the e in pen even though its a library book.

When you write St. Jimmy in bathroom stalls and everyone at work/school knows it was you.

When you have Green Day tattoos

When you constantly try to draw album art

When everyone named Jimmy is automatically St. Jimmy (my oldest brother)

You know you're addicted to Green Day when you can't stop watching interviews and when you find a rare interview, you're soo happpy and excited to learn the members opinions !

When you can't imagine not being in love with the authors of your favorite songs :/.

When people don't ask you what you want to listen to because they already know what you will say.

When your mom says all you EVER talk about is Green Day.

When you get a little heart attack when you read this and are like :woot:

k.png

Ooops. Green... Peace. :mellow:

when you think green bay says green day (not my fault they look alike)

when you paid for your moms ticket so she would take you to their concert

when you yell BILLIE! in your sleep

when you start to say something to someone and they go "is this about green day?"

when all the stuff you want for christmas is green day related

When you cant see the paint under your walls anymore, when your 7 year old brother starts to like Green Day, and when they come on the radio your mom puts the volume up all the way an starts singing.

When you read the book Out Of The Dust by Karen Hesse and freak out when a character is named Billie Jo and add in the e in pen even though its a library book.

I did that bathroom thing and now its the only stall I'll use at school.

When you write St. Jimmy in bathroom stalls and everyone at work/school knows it was you.

When you have Green Day tattoos

When you constantly try to draw album art

When everyone named Jimmy is automatically St. Jimmy (my oldest brother)

I did the St. Jimmy thing in the school bathroom

when people see you in school and do "oh, Green day!!" (hehe, yep, happened to me :happy: )

you know when you're addicted to green day when you say y'know quite frequently... y'know

and when your family rolls their eyes at every mention of green day

when people see you in school and do "oh, Green day!!" (hehe, yep, happened to me :happy: )

That's happened to me, but it was probably only because I wear my gd t shirt to school a lot. This one little kid just yelled 'Green Day!' at me like it was some kind of major insult and I just laughed at him.

That's happened to me, but it was probably only because I wear my gd t shirt to school a lot. This one little kid just yelled 'Green Day!' at me like it was some kind of major insult and I just laughed at him.

yeah it happenes much more when I wear a Green Day shirt :lol: people yell "heeeeey Green day!!" as if I haven't noticed that I'm wearing their shirt XDD

When your shitty phone has a "quick notes" thingy and you must add "Viva Green Day" to the list ^.^

When you're just dying to have the Uno, Dos and Tre albums immediately instead of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :runaround:

When your teachers confront you on how all the assignments you turned in was all on Green Day, and that you may want to find a new topic of discussion.

When you realize the essay you wrote for english on a novel was done by basically by writing Green Day song lyrics, and Billie Joe Armstrong quotes.

when you see a billboard that reads " BILLIeve" and you instantly think of Billie Joe. (Even though you know it is really directed towards your hometown football team)

When that original poem you handed in is really one of their songs

When you say Uno, Dos and Tre' and someone tries correcting you by saying it's Tres not Tre', but you tell them it's CD's by Green Day I'm not counting in Spanish.

When you buy Dos' and the guy in Best Buy talks about older Green Day and Dookie to you, but like you know nothing about them. You get into a Green Day conversation. This happens at Hot Topic too!

Have you heard of Dookie?

Yeah I love it! It's a great album.

Yeah. Do you have it?

No not a physical copy, but I do have all their songs on CD's on my I-pod.

I really like Dookie, but they had a couple other albums before that... Kerplunk. Idk how old you are, but you probably don't know the older stuff.

I may not have all their albums physically, but I do have all the songs on my I-pod.

Ohh are you getting Tre' too?

Yeah as soon as it's out.

Hey maybe you can buy some older albums too! So you will know more Green Day and the older songs.

( Something along those lines) He thought I knew nothing about them lol.

Archived