You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

When you hear GD on the radio, but a friend changes the song and you get consumed with rage. Then you notice the station they switched to is also playing GD and you feel normal again.

What are all these awesome stations? The ones around here only play Green Day about once a month, and if that it's Boulevard, WMUWSE, or Time of Your Life.

When you finally get to meet and play with members of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra (one of the top in the US), and the only thing you can think of saying to them is "So, do you like Green Day?".

Result- Stares, "what"s, and an "Eh hem. So about Tchaikovsky...".

I was also wearing my AI converses, and it was just like- O.o What is wrong with this kid, why is she wearing such odd shoes.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you have a mini freak out at the prospect of finally getting your hands on a copy of the new Rolling Stone issue. :lol:

When you visit all the stores in town to finally found the RS magazine. (took me 5 tries) :lol:

When you think Green Day has something more than other bands do.

When my third Green Day show is next month! :woot::dance::yay:

When you tape pictures of Green Day on your walls from the internet.

When you understand all of the songs lyrics.

My little brother does the same thing too.

My bro always acts like hes angry and says i m an addicted, and he would hate green day blah blah blah every time i do something green day or have something green day or say something green day (and guess thats pretty a lot....^^) and he s 7!

When you cry because you didn't get tickets for a Green Day show. Which sucks most is that you had tickets for the December show, but it was cancelled and you were online trying and trying and your friend got one and gets to go to the show, lucky. :cry::ermm: :angry :cry:

When you listen Brutal Love over and over when you can not sleep in 2 am like I'm doign right now because of anxiety and blablablabla...

That the most useless post i ever wrote..

that's exactly what I'm doing right now.... and I thought I was the only freak that would do that

When you pretend that you´re too mature for fan-stuff, and that the only interesting thing about GD is some of their music - and then secretly read interviews, look for rare stuff on ebay, hope for latest news from rehab, watch instagrams, and to your own surprise start calling them "sweet" and "cute"...

...when your sheath is full with Green Day lyrics and references. :happy:

...when you "infect" others with your "Green Day fever" and made them listen to GD every time :creep:

when you love to read the Green Day dreams :happy:

when you hope that you will dreaming this and every night about Green Day :wub:

When "When I Come Around" comes on the radio on the school bus, and you completely flip out because Green Day nearly never comes on the radio, nvm one that's not WMUWSE, Good Riddance, or Boulevard.

When you listen Brutal Love over and over when you can not sleep in 2 am like I'm doign right now because of anxiety and blablablabla...

That the most useless post i ever wrote..

It was too much Brutal Love too soon, then it got too late and now it rocks to be you.

Yep, I'm addicted too. Only a true fan would find a way to cheesily paraphrase lyrics to explain your situation :happy:

when you read the words "grocery store" and you think:" Started at the age of 4, my mother went to the grocery store....." :wub: during an English test,

and it gets difficult or impossible concentrating on the test again :happy:

When you're watching awsome as fuck, and you're on GDC at the same time.

When every time you pass a railroad track or anything else with a sign that says "Stop when the red lights flash", you cant help but to sing in your head (or out loud) the GD song.

when my friend is tired of me making her listen to GD.

When you try treating your panic attacks by listening to Panic Song.......and it works!

When your literature teacher says redundant and you immediately think about the song. You can't get it out of your mind :lol:

When you have to take a break from looking at the Billie Joe Armstrong picture thread because you're freaking out and hyperventilating too much. :shy:

when you use Green Day lyrics/words in every english exam. I keep using 'his/her mental stability reaches its bitter end' in like every exam. :dance:

When you correct people about thing they say/ think about
Green Day. Okay so I got two today.

I told this lady that I volunteer with that I wanted Green
Day tickets, but they sold out well I was trying to get them. She tells me she
really likes Green Day. I told her it sold out so fast because the venue is
super small. She then says “but doesn’t Green Day always play at small venues?”
I tell her no they do some surprise shows and stuff, but usually when they tour
its big arenas. She tells me “ohh I thought Green Day was still a pretty small
band” Umm no lol.

I was talking about Green Day in my EMT class. Some boys
says “Didn’t the lead singer get kicked off a Southwest airplane for asking an
attendant if she knew who he was and she said no and he said Fuck You and
yelled at her. He sounds like a big asshole” I explained that he was kicked off the plane for saggy pants.

When Billie Joe is in youre bed watching TV and you're making him a sandwich, then you're both in bed discussing his sweaty balls while he's eating that sandwich.

Happened last night.

Sorry guys, I know it's disgusting but I had to share it. I just hope none of you can read dreams as I don't wanna know. :ermm:

Archived