You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it's Christmas Eve and all you can think about is the next JULY because that's when they're gonna play somewhere near you!!! :runaround::lol:

Every time your hear Green Day on the radio or some music channel you yell at whoever's with you to "LEAVE IT ON!"

And then if they turn it off, you start crying.

And then if they turn it off, you start crying.

That usually only happens if I'm with friends who don't really like Green Day. Nowadays, my parents just back down. :D

When you (by a complete coincidence) get "Catcher In The Rye" for christmas and all you can think is "Ohmygoooood! It's a green day book!!! Ohmygod, Who Wrote Holden Coulfield, omg!Omg! Omg!!!!!" And you freak out and shouts that you're really wanted to read this book. The rest of your family didn't think you even knew about it and therefore look at you weirdly.

When its Christmas Eve, you go caroling, but sing Green Day songs instead of Jingle Bells etc.

when your girlfriend/boyfriend cheats/dumps you and the only thing you want to listen to is greenday and say a big "fuck you" to the whole world...

When you get a text from a friend about their sisters dream about Billie Joe's death, even though they're not a fan.

Wow all that for a mediocre band thats in it all for the money???

New Thread

You know your band isn't punk when...

I'll start, when they made a broadway musical

If you don't listen to a Green Day song a day, you feel like you're going to lose it soon.

New Thread

Dude, why the fuck are you on this forum, then? And don't tell me I'm being a blind, mindless fangirl. I'm not. There's a difference between being constructively critical and a trolling shit. Guess which you are.

New Thread

You're a giant douche head. No offence.

New Thread

You know, I like cake ;)

New Thread

What's wrong with you? On every thread you just critic GD.

That mean you decided you hate them, you created an account on that forum and you waste your time by saying how much GD are full of shit.

You have a problem for sure

Jesus, leave the troll alone and simply ignore him. Thank you.

when your parents watch Carmen Nebel on christmas (a stupid schlager show) and even there you just hope to see Green Day somewhere in the show and then there come trends and christmas presents and stuff in the 90s and they show a dancing pair in a dancing school and you recognise a black and white poster in the backround saying "n Day" with three guys on and you just start screaming "Oh my god, is that Green Day? Is that Green Day?? :woot: " ...then you force your parents to rewind to that scene and you realize that it was really Green Day

..and when then your mom says: "How did you even see that? I didn't even see that there's a poster in the backround, then how could you see that it's Green Day on the poster? If you were as intent in school as you are with Green Day, you'd only have good grades" :lol:

When you walk into your room and your posters are down and you feel completely lost o.O

I have some family in town and they are staying at our house. My seven year old cousin is sleeping in my room with me, but she kept telling me she wanted to stay in the living room. Eventually she told me that the reason she wanted to stay in the living room was because my Green Day posters creeped her out. I took them down (they are framed, yes ma'am) and turned them toward the wall. Now when I walk in there I feel strange and somewhat lonely.

When your almost 10 year old brother is talking about having a tattoo of Billie on his chest/stomach when he gets old enought, and want me to fix him a profile on this site....or is that him?

• 2 weeks later...

At your model UN conference, you have been told off multiple times because-

1) When your roomates lock you outa the holtel room, you bang on the door screaming "you dirty rotten bastards!" etc.

2) Blasting Fuck Time, Blood Sex and Booze, and other inapropriate for school songs at 2am.
3) Screaming at the top of your lungs "Oh baby baby its Fuck Time!" etc.

When you -everytime someone's talking to you- hear the words "Green Day" undepending on what the other person is talking about...

When your dad says "that lead singer from Green Day" would make a good Rumpelstiltskin o.O

We have been watching Once Upon a Time, hah

When you have been reading this thread for two hours and are relieved that people do these stuff too.

Archived