You know you're addicted to green day when...

unabrasiveadhesive

when seeing one of the guys on tv makes your heart skip a beat

or when you watch the whole vma's (or any award show) to see them for only 1 minit.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and when your family thihks its funny to ask you sick questions all the time like "what would you do if billie joe died??" or "what if Green Day broke up?"

When you try to convince your mom to get a house on a street called "Armstrong Drive" :mellow:

Or when people start calling you "Green Day" Or saying "oh I remember you! You're the kid obssesed with Green Day!"

When a song plays on tv and you feel the need to point out to everyone in the room, 'That's by Green Day!'

THIS!

oh and when all your jersey numbers have either been 39,21, or 86

When you masturbate and catch yourself saying "you like that Billie? You like that, little man? Who's yer daddy, bitch?" :mellow:

When you masturbate and catch yourself saying "you like that Billie? You like that, little man? Who's yer daddy, bitch?" :mellow:

haha that made me laugh so hard :lol:

haha that made me laugh so hard :lol:

I mean... Not that I would know or anything like that. :whistle

You know your addicted to Green Day when you spend hours at a time on a website dedicated to them.

when you have enough Green Day t-shirts to last you for more than a month.

When you think about them all the time and even littlest things can remind you of them and you listen to them all the time.

When while singing the Postman Pat song with your nephew, you get the urge to sing "as he waves to Green Day" instead of "as he waves to Green Dale" every time.

Bahaha!

lol best post in the thread.

:lol:

Oh man, I wish I could give you more than one positive rep cause that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! :thumbsup:

+1 for you!

When your notes are filled with Green Day lyrics

when you're willing to travel in a torrential downpour to get tickets to see St. Billie.

when in public, in town or on holiday, you fantasize that green day will pop up out of nowhere, just happening to be visiting the same place, and then you imagine for the rest of the day what you would do if you met them there...

Oh dear.

haha this.

i remember being stuck in church with my grandparents christmas a couple years ago, and i literally thought that Billie Joe was going to drill a hole in the ceiling, slide down through it with a rope, reach out his hand, say to me, "it's okay. You're free now," and swoop me away from that place. :ninja:

Sigh.

When in every music store you go to, you look under the G "just in case"

I do that. I even look under other genre sections, just incase some cds were accidentally put there.

When your friend is listening to Green Day on her ipod and you can tell what song she's listening to, just from hearing the beats from across the room.

When you text in to a radio station 120 times to try and win a signed guiter. :whistle

When you also ring up a radio station several times and hound them for tickets to the Bullet in a Bible premiere even though the competition for giving them away has finished...they still gave them to me, though. :cool:

:o:blink::lol:

When your friends who don't even like Green Day mention Green Day in your conversation before you do...lol

When you cover your bedroom walls full of green day pics and you cant see the slightest bit of wall anywhere

When u write a whole long list of what makes you a true green day fan

When there are people you know that have only ever seen you wearing various Green Day t-shirts, and they think they're the only clothes you own.

When you mention having a weird dream and the first thig anyone says in response is "Let me guess. Tre again?"

When you try to pass the time in lessons by singing Green Day songs and not listening to the teacher :)

Archived