Warning

captain peroxide

At first I wasn't a huge fan of this album, not as much as the others anyway. The more I listened to it though, the more I lvoed it. This album has some of Green Day's best songs on it for sure.

I love Blood, Sex, and Booze, Minority, Waiting, Fashion Victim, Castaway, and Church on Sunday.

I love all of the songs on the album but those are deffinitely the top ones for me

For an extremely long time (as in 4 or so years), I was undecided on my favourite Green Day album. I always just said American Idiot because it was the album I listened to the most, but I didn't particularly love it more than, for example Nimrod or Kerplunk.

But I've definitely settled on Warning. I've discovered, especially with music, that if something is sorely underrated, it's generally much more amazing than the more hyped up stuff. I'm not saying that Dookie or AI don't live up to the hype, but... yeah, Warning is incredible.

I could (and often do) listen to the album on a loop for hours on end. Macy's Day Parade, Blood, Sex and Booze and Misery are the best songs on the album imo.

Warning means a lot for me, I just love the way it is...

It's funny, I always find out that the most underrated albums are mostly the best.

I just adore Blood, Sex and Booze, Misery, Jackass and Waiting, but... the whole album is amazing.

Warning is my 6th favourite Green Day album which doesn't mean it is bad. No, this is one hell of an album but the other ones are even better.

God, I love it so much. Lyrics in every single song are perfect and I like this chilling sound of the songs :lol: Best tracks are Church On Sunday ( :wub: :wub: :wub: ) , Waiting and Jackass IMO :)

When I fisrt listened to this album back in 2003, I was shocked that the majority of the songs lasted longer than 3 minutes :lol:

It was different to Dookie & Insomniac but the songs were still very catchy and addicting.

This has to be my favorite album as a whole.

Its just fun to listen and sing to.

Favorite song from this album has to be Misery :)

The song is just so different and awesome!!!

Favorites: Blood, Sex and Booze, Fashion Victim, Castaway, Misery, Church On Sunday, Jackass, Waiting, Minority, and Macy's Day Parade. :wub:

Definitely my favorite Green Day album. If only I owned it :cry:

My favorite off this album is probably Deadbeat Holiday, but my favorites change every week :wub:

great album :thumbsup: more people should listen to older green day songs not only american idiot and 21st century breakdown :ermm:

In my opinion this album is pretty underrated, you don't hear about it so much. I love it, though. My favorite songs are Church on Sunday, Castaway, Deadbeat Holiday, Minority and Macy's Day Parade I think, though I also love Warning, Blood Sex and Booze and Fashion Victim. My least favorite is Hold On, but it's still a good song.

Really my favorite Green Day album changes ALL the time, and it's hard to come to a decision. I find myself listening to this album front to back everyday, which I do with the other albums, but I do it most often with Warning. Sometimes I go through it twice a day, it's that great. I don't see why it's so underrated, all the songs a incredibly catchy, and are amazing lyrically as well. "To know you is to hate you, so loving you must be like suicide." From Jackass, oh my god, I had to rewind that part and listen to it again the first time I heard it.

My personal favorites from the album are: Warning, Blood, Sex and Booze, Church on Sunday, Fashion Victim, Castaway (I fucking adore this one. Really could have been a single.), Misery, Deadbeat Holiday, Hold On, Jackass (My personal favorite.), Waiting, Minority, and Macy's Day Parade.

Honestly that's every single song from the album. I absolutely love all the tracks on here.

This CD is fantastic. I found a used copy at a local record store yesterday so I finally broke down and bought it.

I can really relate with the song "Church on Sunday" right now, in my own little way. Whenever I like a girl that's religious, I worry if she'll not want to date me because I'm more of an agnostic. But even though I'm not religious, I still would "go to church on Sunday" to support her where she's at and spend time with her. Compromise. This is not a new situation for me, but I'm going through the whole thing again right now! Hopefully this girl will be understanding of where I'm at, and not reject me because I'm not religious.

I would write more but I gotta get to work. :sleep:

This and Insomniac are the most underrrated Green DAy Albums. My 2 personal favs

Same here! Why more people don't absolutely adore these two albums I'll never know.

well it's not one of my favorite albums but it has some of my favorite songs like Castaway, Minority, Waiting, Church on Sunday... it is a good album but i just love some albums more than this one :)

great album :thumbsup: more people should listen to older green day songs not only american idiot and 21st century breakdown :ermm:

:runaround: hell yeah, the recent stuff is still good but you can't beat some o the original work, esp warning! :thumbsup:

Im listening to the album right now, and it brings up so many emotions.

definitely my favorite album, I dont even skip any of the songs :wub:

My favourite album it was also the first Green Day I heard :thumbsup: my favourite song is Macy's Day Parade :wub: (it is also awesome live)

This and AI are my favourite albums for sure!

I feel that this is the album that Green Day's sound really matured in. You can hear elements of before and after in it.

Originally I didn't like this album, but more recently I started listening to it and I started liking it more and more.

Favourite Songs: Waiting, Church On Sunday [triplets ftw!], Deadbeat Holiday, Minority, and pretty much every other song on the album :lol: .