Nimrod

captain peroxide

Gah, I was listening to this album today :wub: I know the way Insomniac was always considered their "angry" album, but in songs like Jinx, The Grouch (I need to hear it live), Take Back, Platypus... I dont know, I think there's more of that in here. Man... I love it though :happy:

nimrod is probably my favorite album..though it hurts to choose! prosthetic head is such a cool song to listen to i nthe car i always thought...windows down just looking cool...even if i dont drive so i'm in the back :)

this is one of my three favorite albums... it kicks my ass every time i play it. no better word to describe it than genius. i love Worry Rock, Walking Alone, Platypus and All The Time most. just awesome short riffs. nothing else matters then :happy:

nimrod, my fav album, i think ! :-D

Scattered, Haushinka and Reject wins. :-)

Ohh yeas... nimrod. Love the the songs, love the cover of the album and is one of my faves. Good riddance, Scattered, Jinx, Haushinka, Nice Guys Finish Last, Redundant....ahhh they are all the best.

Edited by KatherineKerplunk

contains my fav song of all time "Good Riddace (Time of Your Life)"

the rest off the album is great too as is every other Green Day album

Definitely my favorite Green Day album but still a little hard to choose since I love all of them. My favorite songs are All The Time, Haushinka, Take Back, Prosthetic Head, Platypus (I Hate You). I wish they played those songs live sometimes.

I would have to say my favourite on this album, and in fact my favourite GD song in all is Walking Alone. Just one of those songs I can listen to at any time and still really get into it.

This is the best CD yet in my opinion. I love king for a day. Haha but all the songs are great. I would love to see them play prosthetic head live, but I doubt that will happen

Tbqh I think King for a Day is probably my least favorite on the record... it's the one I'm most prone to skip.

^same. it's just kind of funny to me that it is the song right before Good Riddance. it doesn't really flow very well, but i could see them purposely doing that to make some sort of point. i dont know.

^same. it's just kind of funny to me that it is the song right before Good Riddance. it doesn't really flow very well, but i could see them purposely doing that to make some sort of point. i dont know.

Exactly. I don't like that it's right after Take Back either, the transition is really awkward and I can't help but laugh when Billie says "SHITE" and then I hear trumpets.

After listening to Nimrod again, I just really hate the transition from Take Back to King for a Day.

Nimrod is my favorite Rock record. Every song on it is amazing, The Grouch is an epic song, All the Time is awesome. Platypus has the some of the most amazing lyrics I've heard :happy:. Haushinka is awesome, and Prosthetic Head. King for a Day is too epic for words. Can't forget Good Riddance :P.

But i think that the order of songs is interesting. It's like Last Ride In is kinda like an intermission to the record, on vinyl, its the last song on Side A. I don't see such a problem with the order expect for Take Back and King for a Day's kinda awkward transition. :unsure:

But still, its defiantly my favorite Rock album :thumbsup:

Edited by phildreamdrummer

love them all but the grouch gets me everytime so brilliant

but king for a day and nice guys finish last are classics

Reject has to be one of my all time favs. I bet The All-American Rejects got their name from that song.

love them all but the grouch gets me everytime so brilliant

but king for a day and nice guys finish last are classics

Ahhh The Grouch...... :happy:

Favourite songs in no particular order have to be

The Grouch

King For a Day

Nice Guys Finish Last

Hitchin' a Ride

Good Riddance

I only just noticed Billie, Mike and Tre are three of the faces on the back...I need to pay more attention =/