Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

We've consolidated the Clubs, Other Artists, Musicians Lounge, and other subforums into one new one called "Interests". Read the details here and leave your feedback.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Insomniac

208 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have 5 of those albums - I am old

I've got 6, does that make me old too? :P

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Four of the songs from Insomniac are easily in my top 10 favorite Green Day songs. Stuck With Me is my favorite with Armatage Shanks being a close second. Panic Song and Stuart and the Avenue are also in my top 10.

Posted · Report post

When I think of Green Day, I think of this album. The energy and attitude of Insomniac sums up in essence what the band represents to me. It just kicks ass!

Posted · Report post

Insomniac must be my favorite album. I'm not too sure anymore, as I don't listen to GD all that much lately, but I think it still is. It has been my fave for a long long time. And it has never changed, it was always my favorite. So I think that must be it.

I'd never pick a song when naming a favorite song from this album. But as a whole, it is the most astonishing work from the band.

Posted · Report post

Insomniac is really underrated IMO, there aren't really any 'filler' songs.

Posted · Report post

Insomniac is my favorite album :)

There are only two albums I can listen to front-to-back without thinking "now this song is slightly less good than the rest", Insomniac and Dookie :D

It's just something about the vibe the album gives, that dark(er) sound and feel just appeals to me :P

Posted · Report post

I've got 6, does that make me old too? :P

I have 7 ;)

Posted · Report post

A great album but I think Dookie does still reign supreme to Insomniac