GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

Hmmm... tough question I am going to have to remember which one describes wanting to give up on something you have loved for so long people commonly associate it with who you are. I can't quite think of one. I don't know of any song that describes my feelings. As My Chemical Romance has broken up and I have lost interest in the music world completely. I just want to run away from everything I know and love so that I can be someplace nobody knows who I am where I can reinvent myself. MCR's music along with Green Day's music have both saved me from suicide at different times in my life.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Macy's Day Parade I know what i am relating to it for is not the same meaning as the song intends but the lyrics mean something a bit differnet to me.

"And I'm thinking about, A brand new hope, The one I've never known, Cause now I know, It's all that I wanted."

I don't have the best kinda life where I am living at the moment, because I feel quite lonely with not many people talking to me and such. But soon I get to move away for university and it will be a nice fresh start, where i might not drive people away from me for what ever reason I seem to do it at the moment.

These lyrics mean to me that I haven't really known what I could do about it but now I get this chance to move away, start again and I am looking forward to it because it is what I have been wanting for ages. It's my brand new hope, and it is all I can think about.

• 2 weeks later...

The Forgotten.
It's the Holocaust Memorial Day, and I'm reading a text in my school ceremony. This the one of the sadest days of the year.
But we need to remember and not to fogret the 6 millions Jews who was murdered in the Holocaust.

Going to Pasalacqua, Paper Lanterns, Dry Ice.. something like that.

You guessed it, the friendzone.

8th Avenue Serenade. "As my imagination runs away...meet me in the bathroom stall, meet me at the whispering wall before all the flames burn out."

Armatage Shanks, I'll relate to it all my life!

Right now: I Want To Be Alone, Lazy Bones, X-Kid and Brutal Love! *sigh*

All of DOS. I have this pent up sexual frustration and I kind of just want to get out and live and release it all, but I'm confused and kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Brutal Love. I just got out of a relationship and the person keeps on pestering me to come back.

Welcome To Paradise... I just bought a shitty apartment in the slums of Brockton, MA. Even though it's shitty, I'm actually starting to like it. Just because it's my own away from everyone and everything.

& Wake Me Up When September Ends... My dad recently passed away, and I'm only 20 years old. It's obvious how much this song means to me.

& Wake Me Up When September Ends... My dad recently passed away, and I'm only 20 years old. It's obvious how much this song means to me.

:hug: x1000000000

Macy Day's Parade and Brutal Love.

"Things are easy when you're a child

But now these pressures have dropped on my head

The length I've gone are just long miles

Would they be shorter if I were dead"

Yep, that's definitely my life at the moment.

I think Amanda!! and Missing You and Lady Cobra and Geek Stink Breath Damn I do not know, there are so many.

;) lol

Alligator (yes it counts :P )

I met this person 3 days ago and he doesn't seem to understand the concept of personal space...

Archived