Green Day References

I had like a half-second OMG IS THAT WAS I THINK IT IS? reaction and then I flipped

Oh this has made my semi-shitty day.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be conceited but In my life I make constant references to Billie Joe

Even in the most aquard times

Not to mention i accidently(it was 3 am. I was not drunk) spelled sillie instead of silly. God I think Billie Joe is taking over my life

Haha, my homecoming shirt says... well, homecoming, but I only wear it 'cause that's my friend and I's Green Day song.

I saw this and didn't know it was you and was freaking out going "ME TOO ME TOO!... oh wait... noooo"

The Office. I literally got so excited when they started singing. Dwight just pulled ahead as my favorite character. I felt the same way I did when they started playing Minority at the EMA's.

The Office. I literally got so excited when they started singing. Dwight just pulled ahead as my favorite character. I felt the same way I did when they started playing Minority at the EMA's.

GAH, I know. I about died when he was singing.

Andy > Dwight, though.

GAH, I know. I about died when he was singing.

Andy > Dwight, though.

Ha no way. Andy's my least favorite. Along with Jim and Pam....and Oscar.

Ha no way. Andy's my least favorite. Along with Jim and Pam....and Oscar.

No way! Andy is hilarious. Jim and Pam used to be awesome, but I don't like them as much in the newest season.

I'm pretty neutral about Oscar.

Today in class someone asked how much yearbooks are, and someone said "$2000" and someone else was all like, "No, they're $2020", and it really goes without saying (though I'll say it anyway) that I immediately thought Money Money 2020.

(ftr, no, the yearbooks aren't that expensive :P)

I was in the theatre with my class a few weeks ago and it was seriously boring and right after I decided to fall asleep they changed the stuff on the stage around to a teenage room and there was a GD poster in there. Well, I got really exidet and told it like every classmate in the area of 5 meters, everyone was like :rolleyes: but it still made my day. :lol:

Yesterday my mom drove me home from school for winter break and we passed a Hot Tubs store...I was like :D

lame.

I was watching Dr. House yesterday, and Chase punched House in the face. So House was saying he had an accident with his sofa...

Cuddy: 13, TAUB AND FOREMAN SAW HIM PUNCHING YOU!

House: OMG, MASS HYSTERIA!

:lol:

And today at school we were watching Slumdog(?) Millonaire, and suddenly they started to talk about an enemy xD Me and my best friend were laughing and everyone around us were like "they said enemy, shut the fuck up!"

Earlier I was in an Irish pub and there they have Guiness and Newcastle Brown Ale. I drank Guiness.

A friend of mine had an answer to her chemistry - if I remember right - homework that was: 21g/un .. the day I told her I got tickets for both of us.

I'm watching Sweet November, and the gal just said "now take the 80 to Oakland" :lol:

Yesterday my mom drove me home from school for winter break and we passed a Hot Tubs store...I was like :D

lame.

:lol: That's awesome.

me and my friend had an inside joke about '27', long and boring story but it's our lucky number and we refused to let anyone in on what it really meant. and my other friend was convinced that it really meant nothing and we were just trying to annoy him. and i was looking on at pictures of billie on GDA and saw that he has '27' tattooed on his arm. it was just a really random coincidence, but i sent the to him and said 'look, billie joe armstrong is in on it, too!' and he was really confused. we had to tell him eventually though haha.

also, someone said trying to get a straight answer out of me was like 'pulling teeth'. i had to resist the urge to sing :pinch:

oh oh and

DSCN3287.jpg

I'm watching Sweet November, and the gal just said "now take the 80 to Oakland" :lol:

i love that movie! i picked up on that when i was watching it too :D

me and my friend had an inside joke about '27', long and boring story but it's our lucky number and we refused to let anyone in on what it really meant. and my other friend was convinced that it really meant nothing and we were just trying to annoy him. and i was looking on at pictures of billie on GDA and saw that he has '27' tattooed on his arm. it was just a really random coincidence, but i sent the to him and said 'look, billie joe armstrong is in on it, too!' and he was really confused. we had to tell him eventually though haha.

also, someone said trying to get a straight answer out of me was like 'pulling teeth'. i had to resist the urge to sing :pinch:

oh oh and

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj306/j...aw/DSCN3287.jpg

i love that movie! i picked up on that when i was watching it too :D

I'd kill to meet Longview, seriously xD

and 27 is the logo of the riverdales :wub: great band, y'know? xD you could have made fun of your friend a little olonger xD

AND SARA IS DYING NOW T_______T WHY, GOD, WHY?!

Wasn't Longview some small, dull village?

(no idea why I made that a question..)

my school did this environment thing and called it 'green week' our teacher was like 'this is the 1st day of the green week', and i was like 'so today would be green day then...' and she liked the name, and said every day should be a green day! :D obviously didnt know wat i was actually referring to being the sweet old lady she is...

^ lol at your green day xd

Wasn't Longview some small, dull village?

(no idea why I made that a question..)

well, here we have a town called "Peor es nada" (which would be "worst is nothing") and it has a really big sign for it xD So Longview can has its sign too, right? xd

Archived