Green Day References

I also like the fact that it is called After Robots, which reminds me even more of Money Money 2020

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually, that album rocks, man :thumbsup:

I just meant more of the fact that it looks a bit like FINK and has B J in the title! It is a government conspiracy :ninja:

I didnt actually listen to it lol

the other day my Writing teacher mentionedt being redundant when writing an essay....then that song kinda got stuck in my head for the rest of the period :D

haha gotta love when that happens

I also like the fact that it is called After Robots, which reminds me even more of Money Money 2020

:blink: I didn't even think of that. I may explode from the irony of this.

we must solve the mistery :sherlock:

i've seen homecoming written on a table, thought of gd lol

Haha, my homecoming shirt says... well, homecoming, but I only wear it 'cause that's my friend and I's Green Day song.

well technically a network reference

but im watching Castle right now and some one in the show is nicknamed Fink

I'm watching School of rock for the 39084109th time, and in about 3 minutes, Freddie will be with the Warning t-shirt. For some reason, he reminds me of Tré... maybe because he's a drummer xd

^ i havent seen that movie in so long! so good!

!? What is Castle?! That is awesome :)

Cop show on ABC =)

I'm watching School of rock for the 39084109th time, and in about 3 minutes, Freddie will be with the Warning t-shirt. For some reason, he reminds me of Tré... maybe because he's a drummer xd

or because out of all of them he was always the most fond of actually wearing Green Day related shirts...I mean if you are that good, why not? :lol:

Just a couple seconds ago I was flicking channels and I saw some commercial for a phone or something and it could also play music and even though I only saw it for like a second, I'm positive the picture of 21CB (the album) was on the screen. :happy:

the other day my Writing teacher mentionedt being redundant when writing an essay....then that song kinda got stuck in my head for the rest of the period :D

haha. my teacher says that too. my brain is wired to imediatly (i know i spelled that wrong) think of Green Day if something has to do even remotely with them. my dad also always says "the department of redundancy department" again i think of Green Day.

i have a song on my ipod called Enemy by Flyleaf and i always think of KYE. even other songs remind me of songs! i am an enigma.

also my family and i were drving and there was a bilboard for something and it said Longview.

I went to the circus once (i never do, but my friend was in it) and during the trapeze act the music was a choir version of BOBD.

Put me in suuch a good mood aha

Today my teacher said, almost never really counts. Except in horseshoes and handgrenades, or something like that and I was excited.

right now, they're playing this commercial on VH1 latino, and it has good riddance as the music....

also, there was a commercial with "don't stop me now" as the music and it has a bit of Jesus of Suburbia, when he is kissing the girl with red hair :lol:

Everytime I saw the words "I Was Here" on a wall in school, I used to put in a T before the here :P

HDJKEHJKSAEHJKD Office just made my life complete. Andy + Dwight singing BOBD was fucking brilliant. I nearly fucking lost it laughing.

Just now in the office.

Dwight was singing karaoke, and it was BOBD.

And Andy!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

<333333333333333333333333333333333

HDJKEHJKSAEHJKD Office just made my life complete. Andy + Dwight singing BOBD was fucking brilliant. I nearly fucking lost it laughing.

My face LITERALLY went :woot: and then my jaw dropped

It was such a random, non-Christmasy song to sing, that's what makes it even more hilarious. That beats Michael and Andy's 2006 "Your Body is a Wonderland" duet by far.

It was such a random, non-Christmasy song to sing, that's what makes it even more hilarious. That beats Michael and Andy's 2006 "Your Body is a Wonderland" duet by far.

I know! I was like wtf lolz that doesn't belong lolz OMG I LOVE YOU ANDY lolz hahahahahahahahahaha drums the end.

Archived