American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

'Win a seat on the American Idiot bus'

I got an email about this from radio 104.5.

'Grab a seat on the Radio 104.5 Bus on February 13th to New York City to see the show at St. James Theater!

Just be the 104th to text "idiot" to 91045 any time you hear a Green Day song Monday, January 31-Friday, February 4th between 7a and 7p and you win a pair of tickets to the show and two passes on the bus!'

No idea about who can enter or where the bus leaves from or anything but thought it might be useful for some people

Link to the website

Glad I had the opportunity to compare Tony Vincent and Billie Joe in the St Jimmy role. Wonderful to see the differences. Only wish I could have stayed in NYC a bit longer to see Melissa. Hate to say this, but I hope someone secretly records her so we can all see her in the role.

Another Melissa article:

Melissa having a blast

So for the ones who have seen the musical, what would you recommend: front/middle/back of mezzanine or balcony? Idk. I was just checking for tickets while I know it's all too expensive..

"This photo shows Etheridge will have no troube stirring up Jimmy's sinister behaviour", how? :huh:

She doesn't look anyway sinister in that photo!

So for the ones who have seen the musical, what would you recommend: front/middle/back of mezzanine or balcony? Idk. I was just checking for tickets while I know it's all too expensive..

if it's ur first time don't do balcony

"This photo shows Etheridge will have no troube stirring up Jimmy's sinister behaviour", how? :huh:

She doesn't look anyway sinister in that photo!

That was exactly what I was thinking. To me she doesn't look enough "St. Jimmy". She looks more like those "Letterbomb" girls, Idk how to say that, the girls in the group of Whatsername.

I love my mezz seats best. Anywhere in the center section you can see everything perfectly.

if it's ur first time don't do balcony

I love my mezz seats best. Anywhere in the center section you can see everything perfectly.

Thanks for the reply :) If I suddenly got the chance to go to NY to see this, I know I'd go for mezz seats.

Thanks for the reply :) If I suddenly got the chance to go to NY to see this, I know I'd go for mezz seats.

I'm kinda half starting to plan for a possible trip, would be awesome actually go with someone I know (well, someone I sort of know!)

I'm kinda half starting to plan for a possible trip, would be awesome actually go with someone I know (well, someone I sort of know!)

That's so great! I'd go with you (and/or with anyone else that's planning to go) if I was allowed to go, and if I could arrange something with my work to get vacation at the end of February or something.. I think I have the money though, but that's it. There's just no way I'm going. =/

I'm hoping for West End sometime.. that's a lot closer. *fingers crossed*

^ YES.

That's so great! I'd go with you (and/or with anyone else that's planning to go) if I was allowed to go, and if I could arrange something with my work to get vacation at the end of February or something.. I think I have the money though, but that's it. There's just no way I'm going. =/

I'm hoping for West End sometime.. that's a lot closer. *fingers crossed*

Same problem here... I have the money, I have vacation at the end of February, but I'm just not allowed to go. Though I haven't asked if I could go if I found someone to go with (the only argument my parents gave why I couldn't go is that then they'd have to spend lots of money as well because I can't go alone. Well, and that they think it's crazy I want to spend my savings on a 90 minute musical.), but I am pretty sure I won't be allowed to go even then... :(

Same problem here... I have the money, I have vacation at the end of February, but I'm just not allowed to go. Though I haven't asked if I could go if I found someone to go with (the only argument my parents gave why I couldn't go is that then they'd have to spend lots of money as well because I can't go alone. Well, and that they think it's crazy I want to spend my savings on a 90 minute musical.), but I am pretty sure I won't be allowed to go even then... :(

We could go together if we were allowed to go.. My parents think the same, that it's crazy. I only have to say "New York" and "Green Day/American Idiot/Musical" and they don't want to hear anything more.. lol.

did anyone also get free tickets for the show tomorrow?

how did you get them?

I told my mom we could use my college savings to go to NY, and replace it later. You could imagine how that went...

When/If Rebecca Naomi Jones or John Gallagher leave the musical I will go cry in a corner... :cry:

I would really love to see them playing those roles, when I actually see it, If I see it! I think the best thing they could do is to film the show, and then after the musical closes down, release it!

When/If Noami Jones or John Gallagher leave the musical I will go cry in a corner... :cry:

I would really love to see them playing those roles, when I actually see it, If I see it! I think the best thing they could do is to film the show, and then after the musical closes down, release it!

That's a great idea.

Depending when you're "thinking" about going, check the meet up threads. Maybe someone has already mentioned that they're going on your date(s). Or post you possible dates here. Someone may be going and see that you're going and decide to go. It can happen!

My video:

Thanks for all the videos you posted! I've just came across them and even though it's sad Theo's leaving, it was a cute and sweet way to say him goodbye :happy:

We could go together if we were allowed to go.. My parents think the same, that it's crazy. I only have to say "New York" and "Green Day/American Idiot/Musical" and they don't want to hear anything more.. lol.

Yeah...

Well, it is kind of crazy, if you think about it :lol: I mean, the musical would cost like €10 a minute. But still...

Ahh same here. And they're really getting annoyed sometimes. Although I can kind of understand it, I sort of bring the subject "I want to go to New York" *veelbetekenende blik* up any time someone talks about New York or going on vacation, haha.

how did you get them?

I told my mom we could use my college savings to go to NY, and replace it later. You could imagine how that went...

I got an email for them but I guess I will be there tomorrow LOL but thank god because I spent like a gazillion dollars on Billie as St. Jimmy so now I can see Melissa for free! woo

How about we go together? You can tell your parents some strange 20 year old guy from Ireland who you have never met before wants to go with you. I can't see any problems with that.

:lol:

How about we go together? You can tell your parents some strange 20 year old guy from Ireland who you have never met before wants to go with you. I can't see any problems with that.

Lol Stephen, I don't even have to ask that. I'm sure they're fine with it. Sounds like a plan. (And if they want to know what the strange 20 year old guy looks like, I'd tell them to watch the collabs..)

^ Sure, come along :D

(And if they want to know what the strange 20 year old guy looks like, I'd tell them to watch the collabs..)

Because the best way of getting a good and trustworthy first impression of someone, is watching them act out "the stems and seeds are the last of the dope". :lol:

(why do I know that :runaround: my memory creeps me out sometimes)

Solid plan, methinks.